1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Indus Gentle men

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Renu1999, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Renu1999

Renu1999 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    I visit Indus ladies everyday. I tell my husband about some of ideas and feelings ladies share here. My husband is very jealous these days. He is saying he is going to start one group called indus gentlemen. Is your husband really jealous about this group. ??Do you really share about this group with your husband.

2. sunj

sunj New IL'ite

Yeah, I do...

I share with him the knowledge i learnt going thro' this excellent forums and discuss with him the problems of others, to get a man's point of view.

I don;t know is he jealous...i will ask him..

3. Renu1999

Renu1999 Bronze IL'ite

Hi sunj,
    how come you have 46 post and still New ILitesbonk

4. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Oh yes .. I do discuss about things on IL with my hubby pie..

he knows this site is one of my best friend off late and the moment I say you know there is this woman.. he doesnt wait to say.. from Indusladies ?? [​IMG]
    He isnt jealous.. He sent me the link and asked me register as he found something related to H4 ladies.. He is glad IL keeps me buzeeeeeeeeeee....[​IMG]

5. sunj

sunj New IL'ite

Hi Reenu,

I think i need to have 50 posts to become Junior Ilites, 3 more to go dear.

Correct me if i am wrong.

6. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

I do. My husband knows about Indusladies. He says it keeps me busy and he is happy with it.

7. malar_arasi

malar_arasi Silver IL'ite

oh ya ya it happens in our home as well...

He is not jealous but he is really surprised that so many girls can be together and not fight Big Laugh

When we were planning to buy a washing machine and were searching for some review over internet, even when i forgot but my DH reminded me to check in IL as he says there we get some authentic information :thumbsup

8. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Only recently i told DH about IL. I don't know if he really understands what a forum is but he is happy that he gets good food these days, thanks to Chitvish, that I contribute positively (esp at the Parenting forum). Negative (acc to him) is I have made a huge list of shopping places in Chennai from herebonk.

Latha

9. asha_karthik

asha_karthik Silver IL'ite

this is nice. i joined this forum recently, but am an 'active' member so far i suppose.
    I haven't told my DH yet about joining this forum and discussing things to this level of detail. But i can imagine how he would react. will let you all know soon. :)

10. NidhiJain

NidhiJain New IL'ite

No,i did not tell my husband about it.I have discussed my personal problems on this..I don't want him to know about it.Every girl needs a girl griend or sister in her life.I dont have any in US.This is how i discuss things.I don't want to lose it.I am not sure how he gonna react if i tell him.These are girls' talk so guys have to keep away from it.