1. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Indians in Seoul,South Korea

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific - Other Areas' started by GeethaVani, Feb 18, 2007.

1. syedshoaib

syedshoaib New IL'ite

Hi Rizwan :)

Was reading your helpful posts. Could not stop myself form asking - where can I look for jobs in academics (social sciences - economics, anthropology or sociology) or humanitarian projects in Korea?

I am lookiing forward to expanding my base of work (research) into East Asia. I completed my masters in Development Studies and have two years of experince. Two publications are under work.

Any ideas of where I can look for some work? Would love to spend like two to three years in South Korea at least.

Love and regards
    Syed Shoaib

2. amrishasrithara

amrishasrithara New IL'ite

Hi sir am doing my 3 rd year in computer science.I just returned back from korea after staying 1 month for my summer program.I got really fascinated by the country and i want to work there.But to teach english u must be from native speaking countries.

So, i want to know is there a teaching jobs for INdians? or anyother job to enter korea ? I don't want to take up technical job like software engineers sir ! Please guide.

3. OSGParul

OSGParul New IL'ite

Hey Kalyani....I am Parul browsing on internet for jobs and come across your thread...wondering did you got the job in Korea

Parul

4. arti14

arti14 New IL'ite

Hi Rizwan,

Myself arti and i am a software engineer in Samsung R&D. i will be shifting to korea in july with my husband who got a post doc in KAIST. I would like work there either in teaching or rnd assistant. Will you please help me by guiding what procedure i have to follow to get a job in teaching computers or other job options.

thanks in advance

5. agarwalneha

agarwalneha New IL'ite

Hello
    My name is Neha
    My husband got job in Seoul nd v r planning to shift there by December with my 15 month baby
    I want to know hw is the life in Seoul as I am a housewife and is this the right time to come to Seoul with baby as winters r approaching
    Kindly suggest
    Thank you