1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indians in Seattle - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Seattle' started by Jey, Jul 3, 2007.

1. vidhukumar

vidhukumar Senior IL'ite

oops!!shuba i just checked this thread!!!!so i'v already missed sat!!!mon sounds fine...at 11:00 am.i will wait outside walgreens....I have a 2&1/2 yr old toddler so you can easily recoganise me...moreover am expecting my 2nd one....so am sure you cant miss me!!!hope harsh&sangeetha also join us.just confirm the day and time.....i will check this thread again today.

2. shubhasiddharth

shubhasiddharth Bronze IL'ite

Hi Vidhu
    I gave 2 options so that even if one doesnt work, probably the other one would. I kept checking this thread too- all through the day yesterday.Anyways, its nice that you are game for meeting tomorrow- Monday-March 16th infront of walgreens @ 11.00am.As of now,its only the 2 of us meeting. I dont yet see Harsh and Sangsreenivas confirming coming over tomorrow.I will definitely be there infront of walgreens @ 11am.From your description, I dont think it should be a problem for me to identify you.I am so excited I am going to meet someone.See you tomorrow.I will surely be there. Just incase, there is a change from your side, please let me know in advance. I will keep checking this thread till 10.30am tomorrow morning.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  3. vidhukumar

vidhukumar Senior IL'ite

4. harsh8181

harsh8181 New IL'ite

Hi subha,

Hey,just now checked thread,I will be there at 11:).

Thanks,
    harsh

5. shubhasiddharth

Hey vidhu
    All I can say is YYYYYaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy! I am so happy you are going to make it. ( Busy doing a victory dance)

Hey Harsh
    so sweet of you to log in and confirm your coming to walgreens tomorrow at 11a.m. I am so excited to see both of you tomorrow. I see that you are online now ..accept my friendship request too.Its been pending for a while now. And ya, You can bring any of your friends if they would be interested. The more, the merrier.

chalo, I will see you girls tomorrow- Monday- march 16th infront of walgreens @ 11am.

have a good night ladies

shub

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  6. harsh8181

harsh8181 New IL'ite

Hi shubha,

Iam really very sorry guys,I wasnt able come due to some health issues.So,How was the meeting?what u guys did?.When is the next meeting day?Please let me know the time and date.Waiting for your reply:).
    Thanks,
    harsh

7. shubhasiddharth

Yes, we met

Vidhu
    Thanks a ton for making it. I reached walgreens at 2mins to 11am. Was looking at each and very person wearing a jacket and thinking " oh this must be vidhu, oh that must be harsh"..Vidhu came in pretty soon after I reached. It was easy for me to identify her because she was with her son.I dont think we had any inhibitions to start talking.We mutually introduced ourselves and our family members.We were there, chit chatting for almost half an hour. It was fun.I finally met someone from my neighbourhood. Yay!

@Harsh,
    We did wait for you, infact I ended up asking 2 other ladies if their name was harsh. And I hope you are feeling better now healthwise. Dont know about he next meet, but we can surely have one soon- or rather whenever we want.Lets start planning now only.

8. harsh8181

harsh8181 New IL'ite

:)Hi shubha,

Iam really sorry about that.Iam feeling better now.Let me knw your next plan.

Thanks,
    harshini

9. vidhukumar

vidhukumar Senior IL'ite

Shuba it was really a pleasure meeting you!now that you have my number you can call me/drop in whenever you feel bored.Harsh we missed you.....but its ok....we'l meet soon.hope many other join in.

10. shubhasiddharth

Hey Harsh
    Thats ok,you cudnt make it the last time. May be we can plan one next week.I mean the week after 22nd march.What say?Do you have friends in Palisades? If yes, bring them also, it will be fun to meet in a large number.

Hey Vidhu
    yep, I do have your number, will give you a call sometime and also drop in. Pls feel free to come to my home anytime.Bring your husband too.And let me know if you need any help.