1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indians in Seattle - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Seattle' started by Jey, Jul 3, 2007.

1. shubhasiddharth

shubhasiddharth Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sangeetha
    You know what? I am so thrilled that you stay very closeby.We can definitely meet. Whats your mail id?

2. shubhasiddharth

Hey Sangeetha
    From my understanding, I dont think we are eligible for private/ personal messaging yet. We are new ILites. You need to be a junior ILite to have access to private/ personal messgaing and to become a junior ILite, you need to have posted atleast 50 posts.I went through the forums and I understood this.So looks like we will have to share info through the threads only.

3. shubhasiddharth

Hi Sangeetha
    I stay right opposite to valencia. We could meet up today if you are free too. Let me know a time when you would be free and I can come wait infront of the leasing office of valencia. What say? I am just a little apprehensive of giving my email id here in a public forum, hence this suggestion. let me know what you think. i would keep checking IL through out the day. So if and when you happen to see this post, reply to it. And ya, dont forget to mention the time you would be free to meet.

Have a wonderful day.

Regards
    Shub

4. shubhasiddharth

Hi
    Is anybody even checking this thread? Harsh, Sangsreenivas, I thought you guys would get back. I was really excited I found someone near my place. Pls do drop in to say a hi. We can meet somewhere nearby. it will be fun getting to know new friends. I have been checking this thread like crazy and yet no one responded.Comeon, lets meet up.

5. harsh8181

harsh8181 New IL'ite

Hi shuba,
    This is harsh,How are you?I was not comfortable to show my email on public site.But,i really love to chat and meet you guys.Think some creative solution.So.we can plan to form a group.

Thanks,harsh

6. shubhasiddharth

Hey Harsh
    glad you replied. I totally understand you not wanting to give your email id in a public forum like this. I am of the same opinion and I had even posted a question on the alternative solution for not having access to PM here in IL. Thanks to aruna , she gave me an idea on what could be done.
    Here goes my suggestion:
    As of now, we are 3 people living near each other- yourself, sang sreenivas and myself.All of us stay pretty close to each others place.Why not meet in a common place on a mutually agreed day and time? For eg: there is a walgreens near our place, we could decide on a date/ time and we could meet there. Or we could meet near valencia apartment in 140th.That ways, we dont need to exchange email ids. All we need to do is be present at the agreed place at the agreed date and time.we might have some initial hiccups in identifying each other, but heck, we are ladies, and we would be just fine in identifying each other.

Let me know what you think of this suggestion.If its ok with you, suggest a place, date/ time. ( I suggested these 2 places cos its close to all 3 of us and we could just walk and not depend on the husbands to drop us).

7. harsh8181

harsh8181 New IL'ite

Hi subha,

ya sure we can do that.FIX the time and we can meet at walgreens.

8. vidhukumar

vidhukumar Senior IL'ite

Sorry girls to barge in late!!!somehow i'v been missing this thread for quite some time!!!i too stay at The Martine right opposite walgreens at 140th....hey sangeetha where is valencia?meeting at walgreens seems like a good idea!!may i join in?subha,sangeetha,harsh pls let me know the time when you girls are planning to meet at Walgreens.

9. shubhasiddharth

Harsh
    Awesome. I have a couple of days as options. Let me know if they are fine. So we can meet at walgreens @ 140th( the one in the corner).

Saturday- march 14th @ 4pm
    Monday- march 16th- 11am

let me know if any of these timings are ok . When you reply, just confirm the date and time and whether you would come.

Vidhu, No worries, nothing like late to the party. It is good to have one more person interested in meeting up. More the merrier. So am sure you would have understood from the thread that we are planning to meet at walgreens @ 14oth. as of now, its u, harsh and myself. i am not sure if sang sreenivas is coming ( cos i havent seen her reply here).Let me know if the abive mentioned date/ timing is fine with you and also confirm whether you would be there.

10. shubhasiddharth

Oh Vidhu
    Looks like you were online now..I have just missed you.anyways, hope you check the thread and confirm the suitable timing and try and make it.

Sangsreenivas,
    We would be more than happy if you can join.I am not sure if you are online frequently. Anyways, whenever you are online., check this thread and reply if you are interested.

Cia
    shub