1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indians in Seattle - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Seattle' started by Jey, Jul 3, 2007.

1. rush2kanmani

rush2kanmani New IL'ite

Hi, My name is Kanmani. I am a home maker taking care of my 5 month old baby boy Jay. We live in bel red road,bellevue, washington for the last 1 year. originally from chennai. very recently i come to know about indus ladies and with this short period of time i fell in love with IL. i like to interact and make friends who lives nearby. So ILies try to PM me.Computer Typing

2. sumithakiran

sumithakiran New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

I have been living in Washington state for the past 3 years. I am married and working. My husband does travelling job. We live in Auburn, WA. I commute to Bothell for my work everyday.

I would like to make more friends and meet them.

Please do PM me. We can meet this summer at my house.

Take care
    Sumitha

3. rush2kanmani

rush2kanmani New IL'ite

Hi Priya and Devi,

Its nice to know that you people are living in bellevue. Myself is kanmani, married, home maker taking care of 7 months old baby boy. I live in bel-red road. I would like to make friends, so tell me where you guys are staying in bellevue. lets chat....

kanmani.

4. rush2kanmani

rush2kanmani New IL'ite

Hi sumitha,

Myself is kanmani, married, home maker taking care of 7 months old baby boy. I live in Bellevue WA. its nice to know you. even i am interested in making friends, lets chat...

kanmani.

5. vasantirao

vasantirao New IL'ite

Hi! I am Vasanti and will be moving to Seattle in November. I am in Seattle right now making all arrangements. Is there anyone living in and around Lynwood, Northgate or Edmonds? I am an Artist and would like to interact with us Indians. I went to the opening of the ISCON temple at Sammamish on sunday, it was wonderful! I have lived in L.A but love Seattle.
    Looking forward to meeting Seattle folks!
    Vasanti

6. renihen

renihen New IL'ite

hi , im renita im new to IL.. this is my first post.. i live in Bellevue, WA.. ve a 17 month old kid.. came to bellevue 3 months back..im not working .. looking for friends in bellevue.. any one living in bellevue mail me ...

7. rush2kanmani

rush2kanmani New IL'ite

hi renita its nice to hear that you stay in bellevue. which place you are staying, i m put up at bel red road.

8. vidhukumar

vidhukumar Senior IL'ite

hey kanmani&others,
    We might move to Redmond pretty soon!!!would like to say hi to all of you&join the friends list!!!can you all pls suggest good apartments in redmond?i have a 20 month old son....want to stay close to Microsoft as hubby will be working there.are there many indian stores in that area?how is the climate......any info is welcome.Also would like to know about good private pre-schools for my son.thanks!

9. bar_rav

bar_rav New IL'ite

Hi Ladies...I will be moving to seattle soon - hubby dear has already started his new job while I am in NJ trying to sell the house (desperately). May take some time but with God's grace will get there soon. I will be visiting in the near future though. We will be living in the Redmont/Bellevue area.

A couple of questions from you Seattlites...

- what are the best Indian restaurants in and around Seattle?
    - what Indian grocery stores do you ladies living there frequent?
    - what are the other good restaurants that you would recommend? We love food (all kinds and nationalities).
    - what are the school systems like? My son who goes to 2nd grade will need to move there.
    - how is the real estate market there now? Is this is a good time to buy? Or should we rent first?

Too many questions....Feel free to answer as many as you can.

Thanks to all in advance...

Cheers & God Bless...
    Bharati

10. seattlelite

seattlelite New IL'ite

Hello everyone,
    As my name suggests I live in seattle, more specifically in Redmond -- very close to the ridge.
    I have a 20 month old daughter and would like to make friends, meet up, have play dates etc. I am currently at home, I used to work before my daughter was born, might get back to work soon though.
    Since I dont have PM facillity as yet, maybe we can chat here and take it from there.
    Thanks