Indians in Ras Al Khaimah Meet here

Discussion in 'Other Areas in UAE' started by jpadma, Dec 27, 2007.

1. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

hi shiva,

yellowpages doesnt have any info reg swimming pool
    jus chk with our indian association, rak contact no below

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0>Tel : </B><TD class=comptelno>07-2284456, 07-2288345

2. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Hey Suj,

I moved here in October from Mumbai. My hometown is jabalpur that is in Madhya Pradesh but did my postgrad from Pune and then was working in Mumbai. Will love to know more about you.

Thanks for your help and reply. Will definately check out the yellow pages.

regards

Shiva

3. sajithasajith

sajithasajith New IL'ite

Hi everybody

My name is Sajitha, from Kerala, residing in Sharjah

We are planning to shift to RAK within the next few months..........can anyone tell me how much a one bedrrom house will cost in RAK.........

Thanks

4. shivachoubey

Hi Sajitha,

When are you planning to shift. It depends on which area you plan to take up the house. In anycase, it will be much cheaper than sharjah. It better to approach through an agent.

If you need any other help, let me know.

regards

SHiva

5. rak pack

rak pack New IL'ite

HI, I am moving to Rak next week , I am in dare need of a place. Where can i find a agent or rentals . I cant find anything on the net please help . I can afford about 2000 Aed p/month.
    pls email me

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2008
  6. rak pack

rak pack New IL'ite

I am coming to Rak next , i am in dare need of a place to stay , I can afford 2000 Aed , where can i find a good agent or rentals please.
    .......thx a mill

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2008
  7. rak pack

rak pack New IL'ite

Hi i am in dare need for a place to stay in Rak , i can afford 2000 aed , I am coming to rak next week and where can i find a good agent or rentals .
    Ple email me....... thx mill

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2008
  8. Asher

Asher New IL'ite

Hello to every member,:hiya

I am extremely delighted to find a site where Indians in Ras Al Khaimah meet.
    I am Mrs Asher a gujju residing presently in Cochin Kerala <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>India</st1:place></st1:country-region>.
    I am married and blessed with two kids.
    Since my younger son would be posted in Ras Al Khaimah for a Job in mid of June
    I would like to know about accommodation facilities along with average cost that are available in RAK for bachelors in Indian locality if any.
    Any facilities to stay as Pay in Guest in an Indian Family preferably Gujarathi and also
    any good Vegetarian Hotels near by or any Gujarathi / Indian family providing <st1:City><st1:place>Tiffin</st1:place></st1:City>.
    I would highly appreciate your efforts.

Regards,
    Asher :bowdown

9. shivachoubey

Hi Asher,

Nice to hear about your son. Don't worry about vegetarian hotels, we have few here. I am a vegetarian and when I eat out I have plenty of options.

Which company is your son joining. When we came here the company provided us with one month stay in the company guest house, that time period is enough to search for a house.

My husband's collegues share a flat, they are bachelors and from IIT Bombay plus they are vegetairian but there should be a place vacant, I will ask them today for sure.

The company also helps in getting in touch with the agents but your son should convey this to them.

Ras Al Khaimah is a very sweet place and he will definately love it over here.

Let me know if you have any more doubts.

regards

:coffeeShiva

10. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

Hi Shiva,

As for as eat outs in Rak only "vegetarian restaurant" in Nakeel caters good food
    but is little expensive too. Can you suggest some good restaurants other than this?