1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indians in Nashville or Knoxville - Introduce Yourself Here!!

Discussion in 'Indians in Nashville' started by Geetha Ganapathy, Oct 28, 2007.

1. jennysrik

jennysrik Gold IL'ite

Hi Kavitha

Its great to see your reply. Even more great to know a tamil-speaking friend. The feeling of finding a tamil speaking person is something great not that I don't speak to other non-tamilians.lol!

Well! I am Jenani, also a home maker. I am from Chennai, got married and came to Nashville in Oct'10. I have sent you a friends request in facebook. Its very surprising to know that Pushpa Ullur aunty is a mutual friend. How do you know her?

Lets keep in touch for sure.

Take care.

Regards,
    Jenny

2. Kavi2

Kavi2 Senior IL'ite

hi jenny,
    Tats really nice to see your reply...ya am also feeling good to know a tamil-speaking frnd!!! By the way pushpa aunty is our frndz frnd and i have met her in our frnz home and in tamil sangam....guess u know she is a wonderful singer!!!

I received your FB invitation and accepted it....saw ur albums!!! your jewellery making was simply awesome :):)earrings were pretty cute...hope u r enjoying and engaging yourself well.....

Where do u reside in nashville?you know i too moved here in Oct '10...initially it was boring and now somehow started to engage myself...So how was your long weekend?did u watch nashville or brentwood fireworks??Guess am posting too many questions ;-)

Regards,
    Kavi

3. Preethi05

Preethi05 New IL'ite

Hey Kavi,
    How are you? Where in Nashville do you live,I live in Downtown Nashville.

4. Kavi2

Kavi2 Senior IL'ite

Hi Preethi,
    Nice to know u through IL...Am doing good...how r u doin? I reside near Antioch pk in Twin Oaks Apartment...guess it's 15 mins drive to downtown from my place...so wazzup with u???when did u come to Nashville?hwz life here?

5. Preethi05

Preethi05 New IL'ite

Nice to hear back from you,I came to Nashville in Aug 2006.Iam a stay-at-home mom and have a 7yr old Boy.
    How abt you?

6. Kavi2

Kavi2 Senior IL'ite

I came to nashville last OCT...am a home maker !!!So which is ur native in ind???wat are ur hobbies?

7. Kavi2

Kavi2 Senior IL'ite

hi jenny,
    h u doin??been a long time...cudnt see u in IL as well online....wazzup from ur side???
    we signed lease yest for moving to another apt...we are moving to bellevue and the apartment name is waterford circle.....do rep when u find time!!!!tc....

8. valar27

valar27 New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am new to IL.. I am a housewife interested in Music, cooking and reading books... I love making new friends...

1 person likes this.
  9. Kavi2

Kavi2 Senior IL'ite

Hi frnz,
    Is there any one residing at Bellevue,Nashville?

10. prihar

prihar Senior IL'ite

Hi Girls,

I recently moved to Nashville 2 months back...And I find it boring here coz i can hardly see in Indians here...I would love to have Indian friends around ....I live near Vanderbilt University wid my husband....