Indians in Florence,Italy

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by snehamahuli, Sep 7, 2009.

1. snehamahuli

snehamahuli New IL'ite

Hi to all of u.my husband and i have moved to florence 2mths back and i'm back in india due to visa probs but will be going back pretty soon. its kinda lonely there.So any indian families put up in Florence plzzzz respond.

sneha

2. Eeyore1

Eeyore1 New IL'ite

Hi,

My husband and I r in Australia, but thinking about moving to Italy. Is there alot of racism towards Indians? I read a post on the net about Indians resturants in Italy not serving Indians...is this true?
    what is the cost of living in Italy?

Thanks!

3. shilpamore

shilpamore New IL'ite

@sneha , hi i am in florence italy are u still put up here or have left for india ?

4. shilpamore

shilpamore New IL'ite

hi there ,
    Italy is one of the most beautiful country to live in..i ve been livng here since 4 yrs and never came across any racism..ppl r in fact very warm and friendly..provided u know tehre lang ie italian ..i have no idea about the incident u have stated in ur post..so really cant comment on it ..in fact what we hear about indians being attacked in australia...i can bet italy is far more safer :)

5. lucas

lucas New IL'ite

Hello Shilpa, I am based in the Netherlands but have been to Italy couple of times. I loved the country. Are you still in florence? 4 years is a long time. Have you learnt italian? I am struggling here to learn Dutch ;)

6. pavimehta

pavimehta New IL'ite

Hi Sneha,

My name is Pavithra and my family and I are planning a visit to Italy next month. I was curious to know what the experience of Indians living there is. Are you still in Florence?