indians in denmark

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by sat123, Sep 6, 2009.

1. sat123

sat123 New IL'ite

Hello nirmala madam

I m sathish M, from gujarat, India. I m planning to come to Denmark and settle there, I have done my masters degree in compuers. Before i move ahead, i want few details abt the country and abt the job and living there.

1) How is the job availability there, even the small standard labour jobs? for initial base.

2) Availability of rented rooms or homes, even in groups if possible and the cost of living i.e. home+food+clothings. if possible also let me know whats the cost in indian rupees.

There are certain more questions too and looking for some guidance from ur side.

with regards
    sathish Ml

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2009

2. vish

vish New IL'ite

My friend got green card in oct'08 and moved to Denmark. He is still struggling to find regular job. He has Masters from good US university.

Monthly expenses are over 25,000 rupees per month. So be prepared for all that expenses. Everything is expensive.

Labor jobs - cleaning utensils/ making burgers etc are limited and pay very very less and you must be aware Denmark tax is over 45%.

If you prefer to stay in cities like Copenhagen, you have to start looking very early for room.