Indians in Denmark?

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by nirmala1709, Jan 6, 2008.

1. vish

vish New IL'ite

monthly expenses for bachelor will be max 15,000 rupees.
    I suggest if you have visa, go to Denmark and try jobs for couple of months. Decent chance to get jobs in IT,nursing and engineering technology.

2. praviris2

praviris2 New IL'ite

Dear Nirmala,
    Its great to hear that u have been staying in denmark for 28 years. i think u r the best person to ask abt the life in denmark.
    it would be highly appreciated if you could throw some light on the following:
    1. life in denmark
    2. technology jobs in denmark
    3. ease of survival
    4. future of an individual in denmark down the lane.
    5. security of life

thanks in advance for your valuable inputs.

praveen

3. leelapavan

leelapavan New IL'ite

Hi raj

well i say you very frankly that don't go through any consultancy its just waste of money and time,they ask you around 50 thousand rupees for the processing which may go up to 60 to 70 ,so what i suggest you is that go through the websites like newtodenmark which will give you the atmost information, its very simple to apply so just go through the website and if you have any other quires you can mail me- will surely help you out

All The Best
    Pavan

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
  4. nmdalal

nmdalal New IL'ite

Hello nirmala mam,

I m nishant dalal, from gujarat, India. I m planning to come to Denmark and settle there, I have done my masters degree in commerce field, and diploma in Business finance. Before i move ahead, i want few details abt the country and abt the job and living there.

1) How is the job availability there, even the small standard labour jobs? for initial base.

2) Availability of rented rooms or homes, even in groups if possible and the cost of living i.e. home+food+clothings. if possible also let me know whats the cost in indian rupees.

There are certain more questions too and looking for some guidance from ur side.

with regards
    nishant dalal

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2009
  5. bngupta04

bngupta04 New IL'ite

Hi Ramakrishna
    how r u ?
    hope u r fine and doing well in all.
    Let me introduce my self first.
    I am Narsimha gupta burela.
    I am from hyderabad. me too working for TCS(Bangalore).
    and happy to know that u r also working for TCS.

i am also having the same set of questions in mind what u hav asked .
    let us exchange the things each together.

urs
    Narsimha gupta burela.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2009
  6. camomile

camomile New IL'ite

Hi, nicena
    It depends on what kind of places you like-big cities are always noisy, fussy, boiling life. In big cities life is interesting but very expensive.
    We live in a small place, we like this city, but we couldnt meet many foreigners, i mean asians, here

7. KAJ

KAJ New IL'ite

Hi Nirmala,
    Iam currently in Dubai, and plan to move to Denmark, could you please give me an idea as to how life is in Denmark? The cost of living, getting a job

BTW Iam from Hyderabad, but born and brought up in Pune and now iam in Dubai.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

8. kingofkings

kingofkings New IL'ite

Hi nirmala.. in martin from denmark... need some help

Just sec back i came to know about this website, and i see many indias are here. nice...
    I have asked the below question to more sites, but i didnt get any reply....
    I know this web for ladies but can anyone pls pls pls pls tell me where can i get good south indian food in copenhagen...
    I came here 3 weeks ago and my tough is almost dead. :( pls help me as soon as possible.. plssssssssssssssssss.

9. rajubhai

rajubhai New IL'ite

Re: Hello mam

Hi Vishnu,
    This Raj from India.
    I think u r trying for JOB in IT filed if so can u provide me details.Becuase i will be coming to denmark very soon on GreenCard Visa.I am basically Software Engineer.My doubt is which technology(Oracle Apps,.Net,Jave,SAP or Oracle BI) is more demand in Denmark.So tht i wil learn Hyderabad before coming to there.And also know how is salary as 4years Exp person.I wil be waiting 4 ur reply Vishnu.
    Thanks,
    Raj

10. AryanSingh80

AryanSingh80 New IL'ite

hi pavan,

i am also planing to apply for denmark greencard. I checked the website you suggested. Still, i have some queries. Like, i am working in bangalore now, so where should i apply for the visa? I.e. To delhi or chennai? Also, do i need to send the original documents?

Generally, how long visa process takes? Also, should i get the asseesment from cirius first & then apply for visa or straight away i should apply for the visa? What is the visa applicaion fees?

I would really appreiciate if you can provide me information on this.

Thanks in advance.

Aryan.