Indians in Denmark?

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by nirmala1709, Jan 6, 2008.

1. vish

vish New IL'ite

Hi,
    I did Masters in electrical engineering. I want to take work permit and come to settle in Denmark.

Anyone here give some suggestions, thanks.

2. nirmala1709

nirmala1709 New IL'ite

Hi Vish

I am Nirmala from Denmark. I have seen your message today. I just want to tell you that it may not be the right time to look for a job in Denmark due to recession everywhere in the world. The unemployment is getting increased in Denmark and it is already a problem here.

So what I advise you is to wait for one or two years and then try. In spite of the present economical crisis, if you get an offer for a job in Denmark then you are lucky.

Best of luck to you.

Regards
    Nirmala

3. vish

vish New IL'ite

Hello Nirmala,
    Thanks for quick reply!

I am looking for jobs requiring entry leve/1-2 years exp in Electrical/Computer Engineering. Denmark really looks cool place to settle.

If jobs are difficult to get by, am interested in doing PhD, but I would need funding as PhD fee are ridiculously high. Can you give some insight about student life over there with funding.
    Is there any slight raicism towards Indians?

4. nicena

nicena New IL'ite

hi , we are a indian couple and looking forward to come to denmark from london in next 3 months. please if you can let us know which is the best city to live in denmark for indians or asians, and to do own business starting on smaller scale offcourse.
    please let us know as we don't really know anyone in there.
    thanks a lot.

shah

5. srithik

srithik New IL'ite

Hi all

Nice to see that many indians are in denmark. Very soon ill be moving to denmark, i'm looking for indian community area; intially accomadation is the problem , if there is any good and safe accomadation in copenhagen, please let me know that will be greatful....

thanks & Regards
    Priya

6. sanju2483

sanju2483 New IL'ite

Hello, I am sanju from Gujarat India.
    I am thinking about to relocate with my wife in Denmark with the GreenCard.
    I am software engineer. Having experience with web-development.
    I want to know some basic information about the Denmark as I have no idea at all about it.
    1) Could I got the job easily ?
    2) What about living cost there ?
    3) I dont know anyone there..so it it good to come there without job and witout knowing to anyone ? Is anyone help there ?
    and please send me some more suggestions so i could decide about to relocate in Denmark.
    From education I have done masters in computers and having 3+ years of experience .
    So, please send me your suggesttions.
    I really needed.

Thanks,
    Sanju

7. rajubhai

rajubhai New IL'ite

Hi for Every one,
    I am new memeber for this Blog..My self Rajasekhar from HYDERABAD.I am working in MNC as Sr Software Engineer.I would like to apply for Denmark Work permit.Pls let me know how is IT Market in Denmark.As one working in Denamrk in IT sector pls let me know. I would like to know whether any Indian out there particularly from Hyderabad.

I heard that lot of Indians are now in Denmark doing some jobs.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards
    Rajasekhar Reddy.B

8. rajubhai

rajubhai New IL'ite

Any one applied for Denamrk Work permit recently?

Hi,
    1st i would like thanks to NIRMALA garu..She doing very great job for Denmark Information.
    Pls let me know hw is cost of living in denamrk,Jobs for IT people,As any one working in IT field especially South Indians.Could u please let us know is it easy to get part time jobs in denmark

Thanks,
    Rajasekhar

9. leelapavan

leelapavan New IL'ite

Hi Nirmala Madam,

First of all i would like to thank you for such a helpful information you have been providing for the people all around, well I am Pavan from Hyderabad, I have done my MSc in biochemistry and I am working as Research Associate in Bangalore in a bioinformatics firm from past two years and have applied for denmark work permit visa and wanted to know about the job opportunities for this particular field, I will be very thankful if you can please guide me with this concern.

Thanks and Regards
    Leela Pavan

10. rajubhai

rajubhai New IL'ite

Hi Pavan,
    I have friends in Denamrk.I spoke to them.thy told to me IT,Decotor,Management, Bitechology field very good..

when did u applied for Denmark Green Card.I am also planing to apply for Denmark.My self rajasekhar from Hyd.Working as Sr.software Engineer.Can u pls provide good consultancy for processing for Green Card.Its great help to me if u provide information....Thanks alot pavan...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009