1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indians in Alpharetta, GA

Discussion in 'Indians in Georgia' started by smartspider, Dec 21, 2007.

1. shams86us

shams86us New IL'ite

Hi everyone...
    I am Shahana Shameen staying in Alpharetta..I came here 7 months back only and I stay in Exit 9. I feel so happy to see so many Indians staying in alpharetta...I feel so bore to sit alone in the home and my sister suggested to see the Indusladies site...Its amazing and interesting too. It seems Aarushi is an active partner in this Forum..Ofcourse all the members too. Actually I am pregnant now. Nice to see you all ladies...Anyone in Exit 9 plz do intimate me..Would like to see forward u all..

Take care...

Bye bye..

2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Shahana,
    Welcome to IL .

I live in Exit 10. If you can drive alone, then you can come visit me. Am not working now.

3. jodi1617

jodi1617 New IL'ite

Hello All,

My name is Jyotsna, and I have been living in Atlanta for 1.5 years now. Although, I know a few people from Atlanta, I don't know anyone from Alpharetta area. We used to live in Dunwoody before, just recently moved to Alpharetta.

It'll be nice to have a gathering, or a potluck sometime to meet you'll.

Jyo

4. pritygirl

pritygirl New IL'ite

hi everyone..
    i am shalini,nice to see so many active members here...
    we are planning to move to alpharetta in the second week of march...
    looking for apartments..i am 5 months pregnant with my first pregnancy so looking for a good ob/gyn there..can you please suggest some apartments as well as ob/gyn in alpharetta..thanx a ton for your help in advance..

friendly
    shalini...

5. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Shalini,

Welcome to Alpharetta! There are a ton of apartments near exit 10 and 11.

Regarding obgyn, check out Dr Anissa Durairaj of Atlanta Women's Health Group. She's great and I totally love her!

love,
    Aarushi

6. aarav2

aarav2 New IL'ite

hi guys
    i recently moved to alpharetta a week back..and seen so much change in weather already...:))
    i have a 2 yr son.
    and will be great if i get some info about preschools near windward pkwy.
    .it seems nice to see so many indians interacting here...will love to meet u all..thanks

7. jr8671

jr8671 New IL'ite

Hello all,
    I'm kinda new to IL. Probably a silent spectator would be a better word for me. I have been living in Alpharetta for the past 5 years. Would love to meet new friends. We have a 21 month old girl who makes our life joyous. I work on Windward parkway if that helps.
    -JR

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  8. aparnanc

aparnanc Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am Aparna.. My husband & I recently moved from Boston to Alpharetta.. We live in Deerfield Pkwy.. Anyone in this area??

9. saibaba12

saibaba12 New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,
    This is Payal Naidu.I got married in nov 2009 and moved to US in dec 2009.I along with my husband was staying in Dallas,tx for 8 months but we recently moved to Alpharetta,Atlanta.We stay in Amli Apts at Windwards(AMLIS AT WINDWARDS).Though i had been in US for almost 10 mths now but still unable to make freinds out here.Yeah of course it takes time to know people around you and i hope and wish indusladies forum will help me to make new friends.Well if there are any indian families residing at amli at windwards pls let me know.Would love to get in touch with them.Also i from a telugu family so pls do let me know.Also i am a frequent visitor to Sai Baba mandiram so if that would help me to know people pls let me know.

Thanks
    Payal

10. kansh

kansh New IL'ite

Moving to alpharetta

we are moving to alpharetta and looking for a good & reasonable priced community. As our parents are staying with us, we looking for communities which have reasonable indians so that they can manage to find some company.
    Also confused with the reviews on communities that we googled for.
    how are
    Camden deerfield,
    Stoneleigh at deerfield
    wellington at windward

Do we have indians in these communities?
    Any other good communities in this area? or anywhere else in alpharetta? Please suggest