Indians from Melbourne? Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Australia & NZ' started by loveshack, Jun 19, 2007.

1. pallavisurapaneni

pallavisurapaneni New IL'ite

hi anjum,
    if u r interested i would like to be ur friend...but i don't know how to post personel message to u...so if u want u can just send me private mess

2. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

Hi Pallavi :hatsoff,

Life must be hectic for you with a kid....I have heard Caroline Spings is one of the "Hep" addresses in town...

How do find Melb?

Cheers

3. nidhi khanna

nidhi khanna New IL'ite

hi lovely to see so many girls here in melbourne...well im nidhi n moved here a yr back after i got married...keep in touch girls...

4. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

Welcome to IL & Oz Nidhi..hope you will enjoy our beautiful city

5. angel15

angel15 New IL'ite

hi !!

i came to vic mlb in aug with my 3 month old daughteas my husband is here for a year . i am an IT professional who has now turned into a full time housewife and mother with my 6+ months old baby.
    its gr8 to meet ppl on this forum as i was comple tely feelin isolated in last 3 months baby sittin at home with my sweetie...

now i can have some kind of social life even while at home thougth my little one does not gives me a minute also for anything and is now alo clingin on to me

does anyone of u know of a reasonable beauty salon in city . i stay in the heart of the cilty ...bourke street...

tc
    angel15

6. pallavisurapaneni

pallavisurapaneni New IL'ite

hi corallux,
    sorry for the late reply..i did't see ur message.........yeah its a bit hectic some times...but most of the time i enjoy with my kid....and abt caroline springs one of the "Hep" addresses in town...i like it very much staying here..and i ahve few friends who live in just walkable distance.....and thanks for ur reply..

Last edited: Dec 5, 2007
  7. angel15

angel15 New IL'ite

:party:party:party:party
    HI pallavi,

I have a 6 month old daughter and i can imagine u wud be damn busy with ur kid...atleast i dont get time for anything at all ...for past 4 days im tryin to get on internet and check the forum and finally succeeded now when baby is takin her mrnin nap .....
    howz ur experience with the kid...any body else with such young baby ...so that we cud discuss our common issues together....
    as of now does anyone of you have any experience of Creche or play school for kids here in mlb in city....do let me know and also wht is the correct age to send the baby to creche....

8. loveshack

loveshack New IL'ite

Hi there!
    You can look out for playgroups in your area.Go to Playgroup Victoria, a one stop playgroup resource :)

9. Nirjohn

Nirjohn New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am new to this forum .I am Nimmy living in Riyadh for last 12 years now planning to shift to Australia. We already submitted the application on may and we hope if god wishes we will get it soon.Married and two kids for me.(11 years and 4 years).I dont have any close relatives or friends there. I want to know the details of Au.so i searched google and found out this site. Hope i will get good advice and help from all good forum friends.I have some questions and doubts .please clear it for me.

My hubby is an Electrical Engineer and me a B.Ed graduate but now Iam a house wife. Which place is good for us to get a job in his proffession.And wht abt schools?

Too much doubts.We are planning to move to Melboune ,not decided.Trying to get information from all of them there presently.

Waiting for a reply.

Regards
    NJ

10. Alamu1818

Alamu1818 New IL'ite

Hi !!!!!!!!!!

My Name is Alamu and am in Melbourne Forest Hill since October. I am newly married and moved out here.

Thanks
    Alamu