Indian Women in KUWAIT

Discussion in 'Africa & Middle East - Other Areas' started by anubala123, Nov 18, 2009.

1. anubala123

anubala123 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am new in Kuwait and have just moved here recently.. Ive been wondering if there are women out there like me who would like to get toghther one of these days and chat.. the weather is lovely now a days... I live in salmiya and lookign for company of women ONLY . We could go for a walk to the garden which is close by coz i realised KUWAIT isnt such a safe place for women to go walking around without being chased..
    If any one has any suggestions kindly back to me...

Looking forward for replies and brain storming..

regards,

anu chauhan

agsantosh and (deleted member) like this.

2. Sophiaa

Sophiaa New IL'ite

Hi Anu,

I'm new to the site but not kuwait ... been here for long... :) welcome to kuwait ... I stay close by too ... well I haven't really made friends online but if you need to know things around and things ...lemme know and yeah maybe we could meet up too .. :)

Sophi.

3. anubala123

anubala123 New IL'ite

hi sophi,

Do u live in salmiya too ? could u suggest me a ladies gym some whr close by? whr r u from and wht do u do in kwi ?

cheers

anu

agsantosh likes this.
  4. noina

noina New IL'ite

HI Anu
    Welcome to kuwait...i stay in salmiya too ,,.near garden. there are many gyms in salmiya....U could try Body Lynn... its for ladies.its in salmiyah center old souk.opposite to boubyan bank before joker cafe.
    fitnes centre opposite salmiya garden. Its newly opened near "TOTO Sandwitch shop". check it out

cheers
    nayna

agsantosh likes this.
  5. anubala123

anubala123 New IL'ite

hi,
    Thnx i shall try nd find out bout that gym.. also can u suggest me a few gud salons or a women who come home nd do the needful..

thnx

6. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    Count me too.. But i am staying in Farwaniya.. Earlier we were in Salmiya...:)
    So how is the things with you?

1 person likes this.
  7. rahna

rahna New IL'ite

hiiiiiiiiii frnds,
    nice to meet u all.i too stay in Salmiya.i m also new in kuwait.hope that i will get frnds through this.
    Rahna

1 person likes this.
  8. anubala123

anubala123 New IL'ite

New year wishes to all the women out there...

any suggestions for a good ladies salon in or around salmiya.. i heard there were some good offers by diva ladies salon .. but anyone who would recommend a salon. would be appreciated.

rgds,

anu

9. kokila19

kokila19 Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    I m kokila living in Mangaf,Kuwait.

Nice to see you here.

Anybody from Mangaf or Fahaheel???

10. anubala123

anubala123 New IL'ite

Hi rahna, noina,kokila,sharanya, sophiaa

Morning ladies, hope your new year was good.. I went to Dubai to celebrate with my parents so it was all good. I didnt want to be in KWI all alone. lol...

So far i havnt managed to find any gym in my vincinity ( salmiya ) there was this pathetic chinese massage center i found near the garden but dont need a massage.. I was thinking id probably join gym and kill some time coz realy kwi is a lil boring if i dont find anything to do.. I realise i cant even work as i am on a visa status where i need to complete one year of residence in kuwait before i can start a job. how silly is that.. anyways thats what it is.. and so Im still finding ways and means to keep ma self busy...
    any other women out there who have the same issue??

happy chit chatting..

cheers!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010