Indian Tops in Hyderabad.

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Hyderabad' started by lavanyakalakonda, Nov 1, 2007.

1. lavanyakalakonda

lavanyakalakonda New IL'ite

Does anyone know which store in Hyderabad has good collection of Indian tops that go well with Jeans ?

Thanks,
    Lanypink

2. nasrin

nasrin New IL'ite

hi lavanya,

this time i bought some tops from life style and kalaniketan.the tops from kalaniketan r good.lucknowi work tops i got them from lepakshi emporium.abids.taruni is also having good collection.

hope this helps.

bye

3. kasisheela

kasisheela Silver IL'ite

4. lavanyakalakonda

lavanyakalakonda New IL'ite

5. kss_v

kss_v New IL'ite

You can try in West Side. They are good there too.

6. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi Lavanya, check out Hyderabad Central, Life Stlye, Pantaloons, & Globus show rooms for tops and kurtis..

One more place to Cool Club were u get only tops, jeans, skirts and kurtis, its beside white house (Lifestlye) building in Begumpet. More easily u can find this shop behind Airtel show room in the same building. Also try Go bananas beside it... :-D

7. Saahithya

Saahithya Silver IL'ite

I did all the shopping for western clothes.. before coming to US...in Pantaloons , cool club and some in weekender kids & go bananas..the weekender kids store launched some collection for the women at that time they had nice tops and shirts for girls...

8. happywoman

happywoman Silver IL'ite

hi friends,

I suggest West side near LB stadium for good tops. They have a huge range and very good ones. I picked up 8 tops from here and they also have cool pyjamas collection. It is a bit expensive here but the quality is very good and durable. If you are looking for casual wear for daily basis and dont want to spend much, then i wud suggest this shop CheapJack near Gandhi statue in Sec'bad (beside Ramesh watch co) THey too have huge collection of western tops and kurtis.
    Hope this info helps.

9. jyothy

jyothy New IL'ite

hi! friends, ur info is really incredible. By the way ,where can we get casual, party wear dresses,shoes, hair clips or bands, for 4 yr old girls .

10. Uma Jogi

Uma Jogi Senior IL'ite

Hi IL's
    Have any body tried neeru's collection. though the price was high...they are really Good..!! I have sent some of these tops to my SIL who lives in Atlanta.