indian schools in sharjah, ajman

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by shweta812, Jan 29, 2009.

1. shweta812

shweta812 New IL'ite

Hi,

I am from India and plan to be there very soon. my hubby is already there...
    Please let me know about the good schools out there... when does the academic year begin... and when do they start the admission procedure... i am looking for admission in the 4th standard.

Thanks,
    Shweta

2. shwetaaashikaka

shwetaaashikaka New IL'ite

Hi Shweta.......
    We share two things in common..one our name...n ...second even i'll be moving to dubai or sharjha within few weeks..my hubby is aslo alraedy there...:)
    Can we share more things???like where r u from??? i am from delhi...i have 2year old daughter....will be shifting in june..hope soo.....
    i have done my research on good schools..i have heard dps is good...

i feel most of her concerns would be similar soo lets work on them by been in touch with each other regularly..what say????:cheers
    love...
    shweta...
    tc...

3. vijipalni

vijipalni New IL'ite

hi shwetas...
    how are u?
    good to know u will be reaching here soon..
    as i know school starts by march/april...admissions will be over in most of the schools before feb.....i heared dps is best in sharjah...u have our own school also...
    good luck to u both..
    regards
    viji:thumbsup

4. Bindu Thomas

Bindu Thomas Senior IL'ite

Dear Shwetas,
    Welcome to UAE... As Viji explained... the admissions for all the schools are open now...If u want to enroll ur children then now is a good time but since u are not here yet...u may not be able to do this.... The schools close for the summer vacations for 2 months- July and August and reopen in september- In september some of the schools may process some admissions- so that may be a better option- depending on when u arrive in Dubai. All the best:thumbsup