indian schools bharain

Discussion in 'Africa & Middle East - Other Areas' started by radhikababu, Jan 16, 2010.

1. radhikababu

radhikababu New IL'ite

dear ladies in bharain
    i will be shifting to bharain in 2 mths .:bowdownplease can any body give the list of indian schools and which school is good?my daughter is studying in second std now in qatar.she will be in class three in bharain she is in CBSE board
    and have the house rent come down there also?
    with regrds
    radhika

2. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Hi Radhika,
    Plenty of CBSE schools here.
    For eg: Indian School, Asian School, DPS or New Millenium School, Al Noor School(with CBSE std.).
    Lots of my friends's children go either to the Indian or Asian School here.

3. radhikababu

radhikababu New IL'ite

hai sudha
    thanks for ur reply soon i will get in touch with u for further details about bharain
    with regards
    radhika:thumbsup

4. radhikababu

radhikababu New IL'ite

hai
    can any one tell me about asian school in bharain??do the indian school bharain have more strength in class?
    thanking you radhika

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Radhika,

asian school has a lesser strength compared to indian school bahrain. both the sitra/isa town complex has good strength. even in 2004/5 there were h/l sections, but not 50/60 as in some schools in chennai.

6. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

Dear Radhika,

I just happened to see this thread. Just now I admitted my 2 kids in Indian school for 1st and 2nd std. Its the best school I can say in Bahrain. They look into the over all development of the child so not much pressure is been put on the kids.

Asian school they insist on studies only no extra cur. activities. My friend is shifting her DD from asian to new millineum this year. Also they have 6 days a week.

In my opinion Indian school is good. they do cover the portions like India. The class strength is 40 per class now. little higher than other school where its around 30. I think this would be helpful for you.

7. radhikababu

radhikababu New IL'ite

hai shanvy and meena thanks for ur reply.actually my husband is there in juffair we r still in qatar waiting for the TC .so when i come to bharain i will come to know which school she will get admitted.any way thanks for ur reply again:thumbsup
    radhika