1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Indian Mils And Their Effective Hysterical Crying..?

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Patientone, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

If only we could bottle and sell this skill! :smilingimp:

Patientone likes this.
  2. Patientone

Patientone Silver IL'ite

I wish I could never ever think about her or hear about her. But unfortunately I have to hear about her everyday. It’s not like any other person where if the relationship is toxic you can let them go. I am always scared that people will believe the rubbish she says. She has a clever way of manipulating and lying. Thanks I will try to stop thinking about her. Why should I let her bother me when she is a continuous source of pain.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  3. Patientone

Patientone Silver IL'ite

I think I’ve met my MILs twin in your mother in law. Any strategies to combat this? Ignoring would be something I’d do but I know how it’s hard to ignore when the atmosphere is full of her emotional fake crying.

4. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Could people install some (fake) cameras in the home and let it slip in a sly manner that they are making some extra income from webcam and YouTube. This might either inhibit the actors, or get them to put in Oscar-worthy performances. If latter, then go for real and broadcast away. [I have already seen whatsapp forwards of DiL's sharing MIL video snippets recorded on smartphones:facepalm::frown: .... bodycams may not be too far in the future]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
    AmulB and Amica like this.
  5. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

People with zero self respect would stoop too low, even to the point of crying or doing cheap things (including lying, twisting etc..etc..) to survive. Their insecurity and inferiority about the other person - whom they think as an obvious threat makes them behave this way. Their role as a MIL or DIL doesn't matter.

My MIL did that in the past. I see signs of similar characteristics in my SIL (bro's wife), who too does the same.
    They both have absolutely zero self respect. They don't even care if their H's beat them in the public or their sons/relatives criticize them for behaving like this.
    They will continue the same drama every where to seek attention of others, so that they could easily make their point loud and clear.
    It is not a rocket science.

My 5 yr old DD at times cry and throw a big tantrum to get done things as per her plan. Once her plan is success, she would turn back to normalcy as if nothing happened. She is a child, and she has no self-respect like others.
    So crying in public or throwing a tantrum before others is not an issue for her.

I think my MIL and SIL have stopped growing from that point. They too have no problem about crying or disclosing personal matters in public before others. All they focus is to get what they want.

Sunshine04 likes this.
  6. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

"Monetize your live stream" help is available from google, youtube.