Indian Mandirs(Temples) outside India

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by MrignayniBansal, May 13, 2008.

1. nini82

nini82 Senior IL'ite

Namaste Sabhi ko,

Hope all of you are doing well!
    When there is discussion of Indian Mandirs(Temples) outside India is going on then how come Isckon temple is in not in topic.

When we shifted to Phoenix.On first weekent we had to go to some temple.I searched online I found about Isckon temple.On that weekend we went Isckon Temple with one family friend.

No wonder Temple was very peaceful.Radha-Krishna Idol was so attractive.I took lots of snaps there.
    I found lots of non-hindus were enjoying Aarti,Bhajan,Chanting.They wore Dhoti-kurta and Sarees.Gr8 na....
    I found myself proud to be Indian.We spreaded so many things to the World in the form of worship.

2. MrignayniBansal

MrignayniBansal Senior IL'ite

Hi Chitti,

I don't know about this temple of SaiBaba in California.I will search and after getting information I will let you know.

Thanks for asking question.
    Keep posting

3. nini82

nini82 Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

We usually planned to visit any new city,We always plan for famous temple there.
    Last long weekend we went FLorida.There I visited Lord Vishnu temple.It is very nice,beautiful and Peaceful temple.