Indian Ladies living in The Netherlands - Meet here!

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by deeptidixit, May 31, 2007.

1. lekhabonagiri

lekhabonagiri New IL'ite

Re: living in netherland

hi

we rmoving to amsterdam next month from belgium need to know abt school and house .
    thanks lekha

2. PratsB

PratsB New IL'ite

Hi.. Anyone still in Eindhoven? I moved here two days back and am looking to connect with people in the city. If you live around here do drop a hi.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  3. aditi515

aditi515 New IL'ite

Re: Indian ladies in Eindhoven, Netherlands

Hi Surya,

My name is Aditi. Can you please tell the name of the sri lankan store for indian groceries? do you also have any names of restaurants?

Thankyou

4. RamaniG

RamaniG New IL'ite

Hi ILs,

I am Lakshmi Ramani from Tamil Nadu, India. Currently I am working in Trivandrum and as a business trip I am travelling to The Hague for 2 weeks in mid of October 2014.

I would like to know about the climate, food (I am vegetarian) and culture in The Hague. Also, the places to see near The Hague and the charges for local transportation.

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
  5. harpreet1602

harpreet1602 New IL'ite

Hi My name is Harpreet, We are relocating to Eindhoven soon.We are a family of four(myself, my husband & 2 sons).[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Can some one suggest me the apartment near international school or area where most Indians are staying?[/FONT]

6. prachides

prachides New IL'ite

Hello Ladies

I am Prachi. I moved to Maastricht with my husband and 10 month old son. I am from Mumbai. I wanted to make friends.

7. AtreyeeK

AtreyeeK New IL'ite

Indians in Eindhoven

Hello all! I am Atreyee and have recently arrived at Eindhoven. I am from Calcutta. Any Indian out here? Would love to meet.

8. AtreyeeK

AtreyeeK New IL'ite

Any of you still here in Eindhoven? I would also like to know about Indian grocery stores and where they are located.

9. Archies42

Archies42 New IL'ite

Hi all
    My hubby got an offer in amsterdam,we were thinking whether to accept it or not.
    firstly i need to say ,... we were in dubai at present.
    We have a daughter studying grade 1.
    just thinking about climate ,education and culture over there .
    Hubbys company is not offering educational allowance,so we need to pay for our daughter in international schools there. Second thing is we will not get relocation charges or airfares from the firm. We were staying here from 4 years we do need things to relocate.
    Only benefit we will be getting is citizenship after staying for 5 years and hubbys designation s also very good in amsterdam.
    Is it ok if we migrate only for these two ? Savings were less compared to dubai.
    i hav done MCA 7 YEARS ago , so what r the chances of getting a job there for me ? I dont have working experience.

Please solve this puzzle yaar. It will b a good welcome gift for your new group member.

Thankyou all.

10. POOJA2011

POOJA2011 New IL'ite

Re: living in netherland

hi , i am from mumbai ...i like this place too much ...u were working here or what?//////