Indian ladies in West London / Berskshire areas

Discussion in 'Indians in London' started by sunshineinUK, Jan 11, 2008.

1. sunshineinUK

sunshineinUK New IL'ite

Hi I would like to form a group of ladies who live in the above areas in UK and are interested in walking and trekking. I used to trek a lot when in India but never got around to doing anything in this country. It would be nice to meet once in a while for a day trek as there are plenty of options available for any season and plenty routes. We could even plan nature routes and include children who are old enough to walk a few miles. Please do reply if anyone is upto it.

2. l_janaki

l_janaki New IL'ite

hi sunshineinuk,

I am Janaki & I am from slough, berkshire. I love outdoor sports & activities. where you live? & whats your name?thanks.

Janaki

3. sunshineinUK

sunshineinUK New IL'ite

Hi Janaki

My name is Rashmi. I am originally from Mumbai. Live in Langley. I live with my 10 yr old son and husband. How abt u ?

Thanks for replying

4. l_janaki

l_janaki New IL'ite

hi Rashmi,
    I also live in Langley near Royal Mail HWDC or easy to say near Honda building. Where about in Langley? I live in welland close,sutton lane. what about you? Very happy to know that we are living very close.If you like we will meet some day. I am married & living with my husband.

Janaki

5. sunshineinUK

sunshineinUK New IL'ite

I live off parlaunt road opp to leisure centre......probably a 10-15 min walk......yes we could meet up.....my parents are coming from India this week .....we shd think of meeting after that....

do u work ? where are u from ? how long have u been in langley ?

6. l_janaki

l_janaki New IL'ite

hi Rashmi,

well thats great news that your parents are coming to stay with you. At the moment I am doing a temp job for DHL Heathrow from 10 am - 7pm. But we can make it on weekends if you want because I know everyone has got some sort of work on weekends. If possible give me your contact no. or mail id so that we can meet.I am new to IL & just today only i registered to this website & see I found a friend near my home,but i don't know how to look for details of other users.Many thanks.

Janaki

Last edited: Jun 25, 2008
  7. sunshineinUK

sunshineinUK New IL'ite

Janaki
    Sorry for not getting in touch....been very busy at home with repair work.....can u send me some email of yrs ? or could u mail me on. i will call u

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2008
  8. swapna15

swapna15 Senior IL'ite

Hello Rashmi and Janki,

Its a good idea of forming a group of ladies and meet once in a whlie..actually i too was thinking on the similar lines..I live in Chatham, Kent and can visit London coz its just 45 mins on train from chatham. So do let me know and take care

9. swapna15

swapna15 Senior IL'ite

Hello Rashmi and Janki,

Its a good idea of forming a group of ladies and meet once in a whlie..actually i too was thinking on the similar lines..I live in Chatham, Kent and can visit London frequently coz its just 45 mins on train from chatham. So do let me know and take care..

10. alpers

alpers Bronze IL'ite

Hello Janaki,

I work with DHL EXEL SUPPLY CHAIN in Uxbridge and we do book couriers with the DHL heathrow branch. I know Mathew Bicknell, Lisa Montario and Louise Blair.
    We warehouse IBM and send the parts to our engineers using the courier service.
    I do not know which dept you work in heathrow. There maybe several of them.
    Nice to know you.
    Take care.
    Alps