Indian ladies in Switzerland ?

Discussion in 'Indians in Switzerland' started by gundasi, May 30, 2008.

1. ramyadp

ramyadp New IL'ite

hi lakshmi,
    you need not worry about your daughter's adjustment to school. i am sure she will have a good time in school. international schools are very good in standard. i don't have much idea about the school you are talking. there are lot of indians in zurich. iam sure you will make friends soon. i heard you will get lot of tamil movies too cos there are lot of srilankans there.

2. prathibha

prathibha New IL'ite

hi,
    this is Prathibha, my husband is working in zurich and he is having B permit so i think i am eligible to work there but i know it is difficult to get job. as a dependent what kind of jobs i can do. i actually want to know about parttime jobs. soon i am leaving to zurich. do you hav any idea about this? plz share, it will help me a lot.
    thank you.

3. sguser

sguser New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I am not sure if any of you are still in Switzerland. I want to find out about a good place to stay for a 2 months vacation while we are touring nearby countries including Swiss.

Renting an apartment would be how much? I am looking for something reasonable. Does Swiss have anything like that? How can we check such info?

- sgs

4. Mani123

Mani123 New IL'ite

Hi,

If you want to stay in Zurich for two months, you can go for a studio or furnished apartments and the rents normally would start from 3000 chf per month.