Indian ladies in Stuttgart, Germany

Discussion in 'Indians in Germany' started by rajeebiju135, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Minoti

Minoti New IL'ite

Hi all,

In case anyone of you is looking for a babysitter: my mum would love to take care of children again as she is a housewife and almost retired by now. She's very loving and social (funny, outgoing..), likes to cook, play and look after the little ones. If you're looking for an Indian surrogate grandma, let me know :)

PS: She would also love to make new friends around Stuttgart/Esslingen, so in any case I would love to hear back from you!

LuckyRam likes this.
  2. deeps2306

deeps2306 New IL'ite

Hi Vijaya

This is Deepthi here.. I live with my husband and my daughter who is 13 months old.
    We live in Esslingen(pretty close to Stuttgart). U r working.. so what about ur baby? who is taking care of the baby?
    I would love to make some new friends here.
    Let me know

Regards
    Deepthi

3. deeps2306

deeps2306 New IL'ite

Hi Minoti

Are u still around Esslingen?
    Let me know we can meet. :)

Regards
    Deepthi

4. Minoti

Minoti New IL'ite

Hi Deepthi,

Good to hear from you! Yes, we actually live in Nürtingen, but will hopefully soon move to Esslingen. Would love to meet you - I can't send you a Private Message though.. are you on Facebook? If so, you can add my daughter and we can exchange numbers :)

Looking forward,
    Minoti

5. deeps2306

deeps2306 New IL'ite

Hello Minoti

Yes am on FB.. as Deepthi S Narayan:) Let me know ur name or id on FB i shall add u up.. Thank u :)

Regards
    Deepthi

6. shruthi17

shruthi17 New IL'ite

Helllooo Everyone :hiya ..

Am a newbie :) .. Came down to Suttgart 2 weeks backs to join my husband.
    Presently jobless and feeling bored at home!! Would love to make new friends and hang out :).
    Also folks.. are there any classes out here (apart from german language classes) which i can join to kill my boredom. :)

cheers

LuckyRam likes this.
  7. deeps2306

deeps2306 New IL'ite

Hi Shruthi

Welcome to Stuttgart :) I know its quite boring here if u r alone at home.. u can join some sports/fitness/swimming classes if u r interested jus to kill time..

Deepthi

8. beladesai

beladesai New IL'ite

Hello, I am bela from India . Want to come to Dusseldorf with my daughter & husband for K 2013 fair.
    Looking for private acomodation or paying guest near fair ground or near by areas like near station or Stuttgart.
    Can u help in finding the same .Any website or contact nos. or any family looking for paying guests ?.

1 person likes this.
  9. RaniNatalia

RaniNatalia New IL'ite

Hi! My Name is Natalia.I love Bollywood dancing. I`ve been doing it for 3 years and would like to continue.We moved to Stuttgart from the States and I`m looking for Bollywood classes. Does anyone know any? I will really appreciate it.Danyavad.

10. rb1093

rb1093 New IL'ite

Hi Khushbu,

I know its too late to ask this question but are you still in Germany ? I am going to join my husband in Stuttgart after 2mnths(coz i am serving notice period). I am an IT professional and was looking if i could get a job in Germany. Do you have any idea about how can i search & apply for IT jobs ?

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks,
    Richa

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013