Indian ladies in Stuttgart, Germany

Discussion in 'Indians in Germany' started by rajeebiju135, Aug 6, 2008.

1. khush11

khush11 New IL'ite

Hi Aakkuu,

Myself Khushbu , Working for a german company in Stuttgart area.I will share my experience in Germany.
    You can find job here, but you shuld speak german, without german it depends on your luck.
    you can balance your work and kid here better than india. I will suggest since you are planning to come 5-6 month later i will suggest by that time you learn german there.If you do so.. your life will be pretty gud here.
    btw my husband works here in stuttgart with Infosys only, for which project your husband is going to join..??

2. Aakkuu

Aakkuu New IL'ite

Hi Khushbu,

Nice to hear from you and thank you so much for replying. My husband is inSI division and he will be working for Client named Clariant.

Even I am thinking of joining some German language institute here but thereare not very good institutes in Hyderabad. Did you learn German there itself orbefore going over there. So what profile you are in (IT or marketing)?

There are so many things I wouldlike to know from you but would not bother you at once JJ.

Last question for the post J..which place you are from…Am from Delhi.

Take care
    Ajita

3. Aakkuu

Aakkuu New IL'ite

Hi Khsushbu,

How are you doing...I am thinking of doing some online course from Geothe german institute but its quite expensive around 590 Euros...not sure if its worth of it...what do you say

4. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

Hi aakkuu

590 euros and that too online is bit expensive.
    We have goethe institute in hyderabad at saifabad area..may be near by kalanjali(opp to public gardens).

wen u come here may be u can do integration course which is also not so expensive.

i did my german course at goethe institute in germany and it costed me near abt 450 euros...

all the best

5. Aakkuu

Aakkuu New IL'ite

Thanks for replying Amul..Actually I spoke to somebody here and got the info that the faculty is not that good in Geothe Hyderabad (Nampally) but I think it would be better to do it from this only and then do it from there...since am carrying was thinking of doing something online but its bit expensive...let see..

And how are you amul...so you can communicate in German. How is your son?

6. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

Dear aakkuu

Congratulations on your pregnancy..

Yes I headr abt the faculty at namaplly.But There will be lot of difference in learning online and going to institute.
    When you are at institute you can communicate with other fellow members and it can help you to learn easily.
    But this only my advice and I can understand your situation now which may not possible.

Thank you for asking for my son...He is doing excellent and is now in India...
    Yes I can communicate in german to little extent and preparing for my B2 exam

take care and which u happy pregnancy...

7. Hyd2stuttgart

Hyd2stuttgart New IL'ite

There I have asked some question in the forum regarding whether I am eligible to be member of this forum or not as I am not a lady. :) I was thinking I will post any further only when my doubt is clarified (or may have to leave the forum if I am ineligible to be member here.) But, before I wait to leave! I have a small advice from my experience. Please go to German Coaching Institutes in Hyderabad whtever bad or crap they might be. Try to learn something and as much as possible before you come. 590 Euro is nothing, Yes, nothing as compared to here as I am paying in many thousands Euro here to learn German here.

I am from Hyderabad and I know many institutes which offer you decent German Course at dirt cheap price. You can even bargain with them for pricing and hours involved. Believe me, knowing something is much much better than nothing. N that I have realised at very late.

If you need their contact details, let me know.

8. Hyd2stuttgart

Hyd2stuttgart New IL'ite

9. Aakkuu

Aakkuu New IL'ite

Hi,

can you please let me know some good institutes teaching German in Hyderabad.

Thanks

10. quasar

quasar New IL'ite

Hi,
    This is Quasar here.
    I am new to Germany(Stuttgart).I am here with my hubby and our 1 year old baby girl.
    I work in an Automotive Industry.I am an Electronics engineer here
    And I look forward to meeting u all.

Thanks