Indian ladies in Stuttgart, Germany

Discussion in 'Indians in Germany' started by rajeebiju135, Aug 6, 2008.

1. del0979

del0979 New IL'ite

hi Margaret

Sounds great that you are interested in Indian dance, and food and saris : )
    I am Indian, from Calcutta but born and brought up in New Delhi. Yes, i would be interested in meeting up, if you like. Please let me know.

Anindita

2. del0979

del0979 New IL'ite

oops sorry maragaret - please contact me

Anindita

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2009
  3. poulamimazumdar

poulamimazumdar New IL'ite

hi raajee i am Poulami indian girl 27 student and will be arriving in stuttgart in march 2011 and i got an admission for masters in IT at stuttgart university .. However i am looking for an accommodation with an indian family and would like to share a rent or an apartment .. could you please assist as you are already there in germany .. I hope you would do the needful and assist
    Regards
    Poulami

4. Akruti

Akruti New IL'ite

Hey Poulami,

I am also looking for a roommate for my sister, who will be going to stuttgart early July'11. She will be there for 4months. If you'v got any info pls share.

5. Ovia

Ovia New IL'ite

hello guys,
    I want to move to Stuttgart with my family. I have a 3 year old son and we are looking for a 3 zimmer wohnung in Stuttgart. Could any of you guys tell me which will be a good neighborhood in Stuttgart to live ...i mean with kindergarten and kinderartz nearby.

6. vijayam8

vijayam8 New IL'ite

Hi rajee,
    This is Vijaya living with my husband and 10months old baby in Stuttgart.
    I am working here for Alcatel.
    let me know whether you are still in Stuttgart???

regards,
    Vijaya

7. chotichidiya

chotichidiya New IL'ite

Hello everyone,
    I'm 24 years old and live in Stuttgart. I'm not Indian but my husband is and so I feel like I'm Indian at heart. I spent the summer in India and I find myself missing it these days. Plus, my husband is back in the US so I'm a little lonely here. So if anyone would like to meet up with me, I would really like that. And if anyone is willing to practice Hindi with me, I would be very grateful! I can read, write and speak a little bit, but I learned after this summer that my Hindi really must improve in order to get along with my in-laws. I love to cook (vegetarian) and would be willing to babysit if anyone needs it. So send me a message if you are interested in meeting. :)

8. kamini14

kamini14 New IL'ite

Hello...

I am new in stuttgart area and would love to meet some indian families and make friends....I live with my husband in bad canstatt...Any one interested..

Cheers
    Kamini

9. Minoti

Minoti New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

My mum and I are always into meeting, chatting, cooking, talking and making new friends as well. We're both in Nürtingen until mid-end January (when she will visit family back in Calcutta for a couple of months and I will go back to my studies in England), so if anyone is interested in meeting up within these holidays, we would love to do that.

Hope to talk to you soon,
    Minoti and Jennifer

10. Aakkuu

Aakkuu New IL'ite

Hi Vijaya,

My husband is going to Frankfurt next week for his company’sproject (Infosys) and project durationis at least 2 years. I also would like to move there after some time may be 5-6months. Since am expecting currently, would not be able to travel before thistimeframe. It seems that you have been there for quite some time now and you arealso working, I would request you to help me out with some information.

I am a marketing professional (Engineering graduate +MBA(marketing) with approx7 years of experience. How difficult/easy it is to get ajob in Germany for a dependent. What is the procedure?

Your kid is also quite young. Are there good care centersfor kids there which enable you to manage both your work and kid.

Can you please help me with some inputs as am reallyskeptical on whether I should move to Frankfurt or not. I will be very very thankfulto you.

Take Care