Indian Ladies in Sharjah - meet here!

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Sharjah' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Meenupanicker

Meenupanicker Senior IL'ite

Re: Sharjah ladies

Hi
    how was ur weekend?
    Shiva at present I don't have kids but like what Asma told it will be easy for them to pick up.If you find it difficult,then arrange a tuition in the beginning.Then it will not be tough as told by my colleagues and friends.

Asma ,I also think so..........During this recession time its by God's grace am working.The thing is that I came in UAE when recession started?U said ur daughter is studying in college.I would like to know about the colleges here.
    Sreejith as far as I don't know more about you........I prefer to become friends sometime later.
    kuch khatti kuch mitti as ur signature says its nice idea to arrange a gettogether

Meenu

2. dharathi

dharathi Junior IL'ite

hai janani
    happy to c u back.how is your daughter. hope all r fine at home.
    regards
    dorathy:)

3. asma747

asma747 Senior IL'ite

Hi Menu,

My weekend was good as my brother and bhabi with their small kid came.
    We had a little bit of outing means we went to corniche and it was great fun. The kid is so funny he is only three years old but with his kiddy talks makes everyone laugh and he is so expert in making his things done that you will be amazed.

Meenu :thumbsupYes, in this recession period it's very difficult to get a job, and by grace of God you're doing it. May God always keep it's blessing on you.

There are many colleges here but the most reputed one in Sharjah is American University Of Sharjah, then comes Sharjah college, skyline college one online college is there in Ajman, Prestine College. Education wise American University of Sharjah is best.

Farida:welcome and nice meeting you. How was your weekend? :goodidea: I am ready for the meet up go ahead!:party

4. Chilbuli Imli

Chilbuli Imli Senior IL'ite

Thank you Asma for welcoming. My weekend was good. I have 2 kids as you said you enjoyed with your bhabi's kid, I have one and half year old son who is as naughty and though he doesnt know how to talk he can communicate with all his actions and that makes also laugh. Todays kids are very smart.

I live in Sharjah near clock tower round about. Where do you live? Lets plan up some place and decide on meeting. Its so boring these days to stay at home without anything much to do. Though my little one keeps me busy full time I would still like to do something for myself.

Meenu where are you working and as what? I was also working but now I a Housewife taking care of my son. Lets really meet up I guess you have Friday Saturday weekend..... And where do u stay? Once we know where we all stay then we can decide on central place to meet.

Girls pls write back

regards
    Farida
    Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi

5. deejan

deejan Senior IL'ite

Hi Dora

Sanju is fine, she is doing well, yet to walk, but she walks well holding a hand, so just waiting for her to start walking on her own, all r fine in India, spent nice time there, sanju had nice time with her thathas and patties. Came back, and now back to routine. So, how r u. How is Ivan, spending vacation? Nice to see ur reply,

Janani

6. asma747

asma747 Senior IL'ite

I'm not a fitness freak but one thing I do thrice a week is
    'MORNING WALK'.

Treading on the same path I explore the surroundings. :boo:

I feel the fresh air, penetrating deeply inside
    my skin.

I inhale the oxygen, then exhale it out.
    To see the toxins how it moves from blood into the air.

I sense its brighten my mood and takes me to the
    peak level. :rotfl

Refresh and energetic I come and start my
    daily chores. :coffee

7. dharathi

dharathi Junior IL'ite

Hai Janani
    Gdmg.enna samayal inaiku?sanju ennaa panura.Ivan is fine.takecare
    dorathy

8. deejan

deejan Senior IL'ite

Hi Dora,
    Sanju is sleeping now, weekend aacha? enna pannenga, I did fried rice, sanju sleeing now, so I came online, Dora as soon as I came here, I had itching sensation all over body and some swelling, later I heard it may be de to over heat and sudden change from there to here, now I take more water and watermelon juice regularly, now that allergy-like is reducing, have u heard of any such xperience?

Janani

9. ansureeba

ansureeba Bronze IL'ite

Hi everybody,

I am Ansu, living in Sharjah from 2006 onwards... I am staying near to Al Mahatta park with my husband and baby.. Baby's name is Jeff and he turned 1 last month. Resigned my job few months back to be with my little one for sometime..

Just browsing the internet and found this site very interesting...

10. sreejithkumar

sreejithkumar New IL'ite

[ Hi every body i am sreejith
    i wish to have a good friendship if you agree send the messages.