Indian Ladies in Sharjah - meet here!

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Sharjah' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. asma747

asma747 Senior IL'ite

Re: Sharjah ladies

Hi Meenu,
    Nice meeting you. I am hoping her to be here in September, as she said. No, I do not work at present. What about you, how do u spend your time. It's very hot today, I went for my daughter's driving license and my God the heat was scorching and it was mid-afternoon.
    Best regards.

2. daffy2006

daffy2006 Junior IL'ite

Hi all,
    Looks like most of you'll are returning from your vacations. Hopefully the forum will be more active in the days to come. Pls inform about the next meet.

3. asma747

asma747 Senior IL'ite

Hi friends,

This is for the ladies who succeeded in making perfect Rasmalai with POWDER MILK. (I do not want it with paneer)

Could you please help me figure out the problem? :help

I tried to make 'Rasmalai' today with:-

1 cup Nido
    1tbsp maida
    1egg
    1tsp baking powder
    1kg milk
    sugar according to taste

The rasmalai didn't puff up and it was like a solid ball. It wasn't soft like how we get it in the restaurants.

Best regards
    Asma

4. Meenupanicker

Meenupanicker Senior IL'ite

Hi Asma & sivani
    Its true shivani it was very difficult for me too. Living separated from hubby.Last year I also was in the same mood as yours.Hope u will soon join him.Do u hav kids Shivani? I will call u shiva....
    what u said is correct Asma,now days are too hot that even I think ACs cannot cope with that.Also some related health problems are also there.Last week I was just feeeling sick.
    what s ur daughter doing now?where r u staying?

Now am working in Sharjah.near airport in contracting company as QS and staying in Quasimia.

with regards
    Meenu

5. Meenupanicker

Meenupanicker Senior IL'ite

Hi Asma & sivani
    Its true shivani it was very difficult for me too. Living separated from hubby.Last year I also was in the same mood as yours.Hope u will soon join him.Do u hav kids Shivani? I will call u shiva....
    what u said is correct Asma,now days are too hot that even I think ACs cannot cope with that.Also some related health problems are also there.Last week I was just feeeling sick.
    what s ur daughter doing now?where r u staying?

Now am working in Sharjah.near airport in contracting company as QS and staying in Quasimia.

with regards
    Meenu

6. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Still this thread is alive or not. please reply

7. shivanisat

shivanisat New IL'ite

hi meenu & asma

yes you can call me shiva my grandmom was also called me shiva. and my school friends call me shibu. I have two kids one is 7years & other is 5 years old. tell me one thing Is arabic is compalsary in schools in sharjaha? If yes from which class they start teaching it? how can my kids manage it because the elder son is in II class & younger is in KG2? is it late for them to start learning arabic? do you have kids meenu? if yes in which school & which class they are studying?

with regards

shivani

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  8. asma747

asma747 Senior IL'ite

Hi Shiva and Meenu,

Meenu, hope you are fine now. Yes you're right AC doesn't cope with the heat. And the water from the taps are also extremely hot, how is it on your side?

My daughter is studying in the college and I am staying on Jamal Abdul Nasser Street. It's good that you're working.

Shivani Arabic is compulsory here in all schools. Your elder one has to study it as it's not there in lkg and ukg and believe me it's not at all difficult. They start with the very beginning like how other languages are started with 'aa ba'.

Meenu and Shiva have a nice day and enjoy.

Asma

Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
  9. sreejithkumar

sreejithkumar New IL'ite

Hi Meenu,
    How are you . I am sreejith kumar . i am a new member I wish to get new friends through net. if you are agree replay me.

10. Chilbuli Imli

Chilbuli Imli Senior IL'ite

To Asma, Shivani and all others who stay in Sharjah,

Ladies I saw the photos of IL meet at Bangalore. It was superb and a hit.
    Just a thought provoked in my mind that we ladies leaving in Sharjah are getting bored living inside the four walls of our house as it is so hot here right now.

So why don't we ladies arrange such meet and we come close to each other and can know each other more closely.

Ladies living in Sharjah please reply to me how do youlike my idea. If interested than we can plan it further and we can than decide on the venue and time etc.

will wait to hear from you all and am dying to meet you and make more friends.

regards
    Farida