Indian ladies in Saudi Arabia - Introduce yourself here !!

Discussion in 'Indians in Eastern Province' started by krishnaamma, Jan 26, 2007.

1. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Any one from Saudi Arabia?

Hi pinky,

Sorry for the delay in replying. so sad. Try next time.I got from that Jawhara complex only. As Madhu said try in Ladies market. best of luck.

2. krishnaamma

Hi Madhu,

How are you? thanks for the information. I got my machine in Khobar, Jawahara market. So I dont know about ladies market. How do you feel about staying in Saudi? why dont you share your experiences with us?

3. madhumathi1974

madhumathi1974 Bronze IL'ite

Hi krishnamma garu,

sorry for the late reply, iam a bit busy but i was going through the site . mam do u have any pet name to call u. iam quite happy staying in saudi, so to be said iam very very happy here because i havent got any chance to stay alone because after marriage i stayed in joint family and i was the elder daughter in law and here we r free and enjoying with my kids.
    And having friends like u is making me more happy mam. Mam yesterday we have been to tamimi market there we have got introduced to one couple they r new to saudi and he is doctor and she is a house wife, they have landed just a week ago. They have seen my younger son talking to his dad and he came and self introduced and they r staying in 16th cross, i have told her about u that u stay near by she was very happy. i have taken their mb no to bee in contact.

thank u for being with me for so long, bye mam.

4. krishnaamma

Hi Madhu,

I am SumathiSundar and here my ID is Krishnaamma. You can call me by my name. No Mam please.:-D Have you asked her to join in IL? Now a days many are comming to Saudi. Do you Know, that Saraswathipv also came here. Have you checked that thread, calling husband by name? I mentioned about here there.
    Yes she is here and very near to your house. She is in 6th st.
    Thanks for your post.

5. madhumathi1974

madhumathi1974 Bronze IL'ite

Hi sumathi garu,

yes i had seen ur message about saraswatipv, i think now we r not alone in this country and khobar we have many friends. we have come here in july last year. i think u r staying here from years. i have two sons elder one in 5th and other in 2nd in indian school.ok about that new person her name is sridevi i told her to login but they have just come so they dont' have internet, so my hubby said he will try for that.ok sumathi garu how many kids do u have and how big r there. i couldnt' send a PM from this if u have any other id pls provide me so that i can mail u, i have it in gmail also.

6. radha rajan

radha rajan New IL'ite

hi
    this is radha from khobar, i am having 2 daugthers, what about u. take care

7. priyasanthosh

priyasanthosh New IL'ite

Hi indians

Hi krishnamma,

I am priya santhosh from tabuk, was working as teacher, now playing with my 1yr son. i am new to this site. Here no entertainment only going for park or any shopping complex or friends house. now im used off. i love cooking,painting etc. amma tel me how to make eggless cakes, im vegetarian. Hoping for ur reply.
    with regards,

PriyaSanthosh

8. krishnaamma

Hi Madhu,
    Happy to see your post. I have only one son. Krishna, who is working in Wipro, Bangalore. I know you cant send PM's but I cant put my mail ID in this open forum. So we have to wait till you complete 50 posts in IL. After you complete 50 you will get
    the facility. Then we can send pm. to each other. ok?

9. krishnaamma

Hi RAdha,

welcome to IL and also this thead. I am SumathiSundar and here my ID is Krishnaamma.
    Please go through all the forums and visit my sub forum also. I am giving the link here Just click the link.

Krishnaamma's kitchen

10. krishnaamma

Re: Hi indians

Hi Priya,

Welcome to IL. And also to this thread. When you came to Saudi. I am having sub- forum in this IL but I prepared egg less cakes one or two times in cooker. So I have not mentioned here about that. I am giving a link in which you can get more types of cakes. Just click the link. Enjoy browsing in IL.

Krishnaamma's Kitchen

Sticky: A - Z Order in Chitvish Recipes for Easy Search ([​IMG] 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
    Chitvish