Indian ladies in Saudi Arabia - Introduce yourself here !!

Discussion in 'Indians in Eastern Province' started by krishnaamma, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Re: Any one from Saudi Arabia?

Hi Uma,

For how long have u been in Saudi? I have a family friend in Jubail.
    I m in Riyadh since mid-Aug.
    bye

2. kuttimayil

kuttimayil New IL'ite

hai saraswathi,

i think that's your real name. i'm here in Jubail since august 2005. these two years were a hectic period of lifetime for us in saudi. now it's better.

how do u find riyadh/saudi? hope to find your family friend here in jubail soon.

bye
    uma.

3. Saraswathipv

Hi Uma,
    Thank for ur quick reply.
    Yes, my name is saraswathi.

I m getting used to life here in Riyadh. Was aware of restrictions here for us before coming. And moreover, I was in kuwait for a year...so sort of used to social life in the gulf.

where is ur native place?

How do u while away ur time? I somehow keep myself engaged. Will give u the contact details of my family friend in ur place soon thru PM.

by the way, I like ur username "Kuttimayil"

bye

Last edited: Nov 27, 2007
  4. kuttimayil

kuttimayil New IL'ite

hi saraswathi

actually, I was watching jodi no.1 vijay tv programme. so I was online and could reply u immdtly.

I couldn't get username in my original name. that's why i chose this from another website (suttutten).thanks.

the restrictions are ok. the climate change and the dust were not suitable for us. until now my kids r getting cough and running nose very often. i was affected initially too much and I think now i became resistant to those.

we came from chennai and my hubby's native is trichy pandamangalam.

here, we r living in an apartment which has more than 100 flats. here lifestyle is so different. getting used to it slowly.

uma.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2007
  5. simrah

simrah New IL'ite

Hai iam new to this forum. I use to live in saudi arabia Dahran. In King Fahd University. Now we moved to Aus. But I enjoyed a lot when we were in Saudi. If god give me one more chance i will come back there.

6. Saraswathipv

Hi Simrah,

:welcome to IL....Good to know that u loved staying Saudi. How long were you here ?

There are a lot of things of interest here in these forums in IL...Do take part in it..

Hope to hearabout you more..

Bye

7. Nirjohn

Nirjohn New IL'ite

Hi Simrah,

I am also planning to move to Aus very soon. Now Iam in Saudi arabia. Can you tell me why you like saudi more than Aus. I wish you give me a correct opinion of yours .

regards nirjohn

8. simrah

simrah New IL'ite

hai NJ
    sorry for very late reply actually i use to have so much fun with friends ............. shopping everything. here life is very expensive if u buy 3 or 4 thing bill is 100 dollars. most ppl say there u cannot go alone. here u can go out still ur alone koi baat karne ke liye hai hi nai. may be coz i can go to india every year when we in saudi. our compay use to pay charges. may be my answer is not satisfying but still i love that place sorry for late reply.

9. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Simrah,

You are very correct. Of all foreign countries Middle East employment is preferable since employer gives one month paid leave with flight charges that too for self and family for visiting home country. :hatsoffTo Saudi:bananaIf we go to other countries, you can have better social life but you can not save as you do in Saudi. So it is a compromise.
    My uncle who serves for the past 22 years here in Saudi, preferes to settle in Aus. (Because of his Son) after retirement. But he also heart to heart likes Saudi.:hiya

10. simrah

simrah New IL'ite

Hello saraswathi garu sorry for late reply i was there for 3 yrs then we moved to uk for my hubbys phd now he got job in aus.

Yes Krishnamma thats true life is very easy in saudi...... I love that place.