1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indian Ladies in Phoenix - Meet here !

Discussion in 'Indians in Phoenix' started by Abha, Feb 28, 2007.

1. JyotiP

JyotiP New IL'ite

Welcome Nini ,
    I am sorry , I have no idea about Cameback area , I can give you suggestions about Ahwatukee where I live.
    For Groceries I go to Lee Lee's Its on Warner and Dobson , You can get fresh vegetables and Indian Stuff there .
    As far as concern about Hot weather , I can tell you I moved here from Boston Last June and It was not too tough for me to adjust to this hot Weather . Just 3 months of Heat and Its similar to any Delhi Lucknow and Banara's Heat.Chillout!

2. Sudhasanjeev

Sudhasanjeev Senior IL'ite

Hi Jyoti,
    Lets plan for pot luck, decide the place IL'S, plz reply if ur intrested in get together.

Thanks,
    Sudha.

3. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Hi IL's from Phx
    I live in Mesa, My mother tongue is Tamil. Welcome nini82, What info do you need about camelback area?

4. kads

kads Senior IL'ite

HI
    I live in chandler.I too want to be ready for the gettoghter u guys r talking about ,as i hav been here for almost 2yrs but i still felt this place is new for me may be because i still dont drive and am not use to out side world....so always thirsty for frndsbonk...if any one frm chandler and wish to talk to me on phone so plll pm me,who knows we land up in same APARTMENT..:)I always find indus ladies very helpfull for me.....bye by

5. s_arora

s_arora New IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    WE will be moving to Fountain Hills/scottsdale area at the end of this month and we would like to make some friends in this area. we are currently living in southern california but are originally from Delhi. Let me know if there are some meet up groups for indians in these areas.
    Thanks

6. kads

kads Senior IL'ite

Hey jyotip
    I am too in awatukee,ray road and 48thstreet.Where exactly u r located or if in apartment when whats the name ,may be i know it.I am too very eager to make friends and have a get toghter.so pl let me now
    Bye

7. JyotiP

JyotiP New IL'ite

Hey nice to know that you are also in Ahwatukee , I am at san melia....let me your place...we will meet some time.

8. JyotiP

JyotiP New IL'ite

Hey Sudha...
    Sorry I was not in town so could'nt reply you in time. Lets again ask all the ladies in Phoenix then have a count and meet somewhere to start with. Like any restaurant or may be a potluck.
    Let me know

Cheers,
    Jyoti

9. lalithasai

lalithasai Senior IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I just moved in from Plano, TX to N. Phoenix. We IL's used to have a gala time in Plano, how are things here... looking forward to good friends and a great time.

~ Sai

10. lalithasai

lalithasai Senior IL'ite

Anyone here livining near 23rd Ave and Beardsley, Phoenix? I live in The Canyons.