Indian ladies in Luxembourg,Europe - meet here

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by JayaBharathi, Oct 25, 2007.

1. deepat

deepat New IL'ite

Thanks a lot Suni for the information . I think i cannot post PM till i post 50 post or so . Can u send me PM?!!!! :idea . Will surely try to be in touch .

cheers
    Deepa

2. ravidya

ravidya New IL'ite

Hi suni,

Thanks for the help offered.............Since the office is taking care of all relocation headaches..............nothing specific at present.

Deepa,

I'm getting all my groceries transported from netherlands itself for 3- 4 months. So if you want idli rice I can get it for u. Reply back at the earliest as I'm transporting my things on 14th July.

Bye
    Vidya

3. deepat

deepat New IL'ite

Hi Vidya

I really want to thank u in the first place for offering me this help . I was so worried how i am going to manage in a new place with a small kid . The latest shock/suprise for us is that i am 6 weeks preganant now with my 2nd baby . so its really a emotional roller coaster for me . The very first thing that even though as a stranger u have offered me this help is making me feel bit confident , i may not be all alone .
    It will be of great help if u can do the same . But at the same time i dont want it to be a trouble for u .

Cheers
    Deepa

4. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Dear Deepa, Sorry even I couldn't PM you until you reach 50 posts ... :frown: ... What shall we do now ... ?

Dear Vidya, Happy to hear that company is making everything for you ... Anyway, please keep in touch if you need anything else okay ... :)

5. deepat

deepat New IL'ite

Hi suni

I think i am a long way away from 50 posts :confused2: , i couldnt find a way out . unless and otherwise i do posting as my full time job for next few days Big Laugh.

Cheers
    Deepa

6. deepat

deepat New IL'ite

Hi Suni,

As far as i have searched in net . I couldnt find any online shopping mart ?!. Is there one really In LUX . I think i may need Sun tv connection if not for me atleast for my daughter . Is there any site associated with these stuff.
    My husband work will be in kirchberg , we will have to look for accomadation only after coming there . I am not sure how long will this process take .

Cheers
    Deepa

7. ravidya

ravidya New IL'ite

Hi deepa

I shall get a 5 or 10 kg pack of idli rice for you..............I do not have any problem as the lorry is going to transport.......... Just confirm that you r going to pick it up from my place

Regarding sun TV you have so many websites which provide livestreaming of suntv (European time) . With a S-video cable attached to the TV and computer U get to watch suntv for free with good clarity. In case you have missed out on a part also you have websites showing the recorded serial...............so nothing to worry till internet is there.

R u a member in orkut or batchmates...............if so I was a student of Anna Adarsh College.................you can find me in the group there and send me a mail.

Bye
    Vidya

8. ravidya

ravidya New IL'ite

Hi suni

One thing I forgot to ask u. I need to buy a washing machine. Can you suggest some shops or even online sites where you can get this for a good deal.

thanks............vidya

9. deepat

deepat New IL'ite

Hi Vidya

Thanks a lot . a 10kg pack is good infact more than enough . I will collect it from ur place that will give me an oppurtunity to meet u guys as well.

Cheers
    Deepa

10. deepat

deepat New IL'ite

Hi Vidya

I am in orkut 2 , but unfortunately i couldnt find youbonk, can u find me :hide:.

cheers
    Deepa Saravanan