Indian ladies in Luxembourg,Europe - meet here

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by JayaBharathi, Oct 25, 2007.

1. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Dear Deepa, If your company gives you accommodation then it will not be a problem for you on this ... And, on Pediasure ... Ofcourse, you can get it in Luxembourg in Pharmacie ... Don't worry, in Luxembourg you have to take kids for general check-up and control to the Pediatry and the concerned doctor will guide you on the nutrition also they will prescribe you to buy Pediasure if your kid need ... Regards, Suni ... :)

2. deepat

deepat New IL'ite

thats great yaar . Company will not give accomadation , so its going to our responsibilty to find a house . when i search in net all the sites are either in french or german . How abt in supermarkets , is everything in these languages ?!!! .how do u people manage there . Also i heard that people in dependent visa cannot work there , quite sad .
    Of all its nice to know some chennaivasi's there for company .

Cheers
    Deepa

3. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Dear Deepat, Ofcourse, it is very difficult to get Work permit here as the rules here is changed very much ... It is really difficult to manage three languages here ie. Luxembourgish, French and German ... But mostly, people in shops speaks in French some speak English in Hospitals and other places ... Still, it is diff. if u don't know French ... What to do ? We got to manage the place we Live Deepa ... that's why I don't Find any friend here :( how sad na ... Also there are lots of Indian people in Luxembourg city (but we do live in village which is 45 mins. travel to city from here) ... so it is very rare to see Indians in our Area (i thnk we are only Indian family here ha ha ) ... But, Indians in City will never even bother to drop a smile when u look at them ... People always wants to show they are busy and never bother us but always gives a look as if we are unwanted people .. comparing to these Indians, Europeans are much better and kind with us ... Regards, Suni ... :)

4. deepat

deepat New IL'ite

Hi Suni

U r right . Can i ask u a question , which part of chennai are u from ?.

5. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Dear Deepa, I am from AnnaNagar West ... Suni ... :)

6. deepat

deepat New IL'ite

cool yar so far so near Bow. my moms place is korattur . and my husband place is villivakkam . I will definetly get in touch with u once v r in LUX.

7. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

How sweet ... You are most welcome dear Deepa ... Hope to see you soon in Lux ... Regards, Suni ... :)

8. ravidya

ravidya New IL'ite

Hi Deepa / suni / Jayabarthi

I'm Vidya and will be moving to luxembourg by July end from Netherlands. I have a four and year son. I'm eager to have new friends there. .............. bye

9. deepat

deepat New IL'ite

Hi Suni/ladies

We havent heard abt our workpermit status yet . so travel time frame is not yet known . Can u tell me abts the tv channels available there english/hindi/tamil any ?, Do u get idly rice there ,my daughters favourite food is dosa !!!. I dont think there will be any south indian in my hubby project. so eagerly looking for southindian friends , who can give us company .

Cheers
    Deepa

10. deepat

deepat New IL'ite

hi

Anybody from capellen(mamer) here . Can you please let me know abt this place .

Cheers
    Deepa