Indian ladies in Luxembourg,Europe - meet here

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by JayaBharathi, Oct 25, 2007.

1. JayaBharathi

JayaBharathi New IL'ite

Am sure am not goin to get many responses :)

In around luxembourg...ppl do reply..

Cheers
    JB

2. PoojaKshetrapal

PoojaKshetrapal New IL'ite

Hi JB,
    Looks like u stay in Luxembourg. Could u please let me know the address of any Indian grocery store there.
    Thanks
    Pooja

3. chinmunni

chinmunni New IL'ite

hi,

I dont reside in Luxmbourg but we had visited the place a couple of years back.Its a small place with well connected infrastructure.

Im not sure of any indian grocery stores but we used to visit the site www.indiandinner.com to get the listings of indian restaurants in europe.

I remember we had been to an Indian restaurant which was close by the Luxembourg railway station. As we had been there by eurorail , we took a hotel very close by (just across) the railway station and this indian restaurant also was just a few steps away.

hope this helps,
    CM

4. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Hi JB,

Nice to meet a tamilian from chennai in Luxembourg. I am also from Luxembourg.

Reply if u wanna a new friend. Thanks.

5. deepat

deepat New IL'ite

Hi
    We r planning tomove soon to luxembourg with a small baby . Would really like to know above the place , indian food availability and medicare . Can anyone help?.

Thanks
    Deepa

6. happywoman

happywoman Silver IL'ite

Hi deepat,

You can chek out the following list of indian restaurants in Luxembourg
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width=700 bgColor=#fff4e0 border=1><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=145>Everest<TD vAlign=top align=middle width=90>352 493355 <TD vAlign=top align=middle width=180>Rue Bender 8<TD vAlign=top align=middle width=70>Luxembourg<TD vAlign=top align=middle width=40><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=60>L-1229<TD vAlign=top align=middle width=65>Luxembourg<TD vAlign=top align=middle width=15><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=15><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=145>Mahara<TD vAlign=top align=middle width=90>24.17.45 <TD vAlign=top align=middle width=180>74, Grand-Rue<TD vAlign=top align=middle width=70>Luxembourg<TD vAlign=top align=middle width=40><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=60><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=65>Luxembourg<TD vAlign=top align=middle width=15><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=15><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=145>Royal Bengal<TD vAlign=top align=middle width=90>45.57.41 <TD vAlign=top align=middle width=180>3, route dEsch<TD vAlign=top align=middle width=70>Luxembourg<TD vAlign=top align=middle width=40><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=60>1470<TD vAlign=top align=middle width=65>Luxembourg

Source: Indiandinner

For indian grocery stores, you can google and get some listings,

All the best.

7. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Dear Deepat, Nice to hear that you are moving to Luxembourg ... It is a very nice country which has three main Languages Luxembourgesh, French and German ... This is a very small country between three main countries ie. France, German & Belgium ... Nature is beautiful here but very cold weather compared to other countries ... Dec, Jan & Feb is deep Winter, Mar, Apr, May will be Spring, Jun, July, Aug will be Summer and Sep, Oct, Nov, will be Autumn...

You have Indian Restaurants here but it is typical North Indian, Indonesian, Nepal but not South Indian ...

About, Medicare, it is absolutely Good here ...

Indian Grocery you get here but bit expensive ... But once a while you can travel to Paris which 4 and half an hour in Car, where you can get lot of Indian Vegetables, Rice, Dhals, with lot of species too ... When you come down here you can call me and I can guide you on shops friend ... Regards, Suni ... :)

8. deepat

deepat New IL'ite

HI Ladies

It definetly feels good to get such warm response from you people . Hopefully we can find some south indian groceries available in LUX . I am also planning to bring some electrical appliances like mixie & Wet grinder , not sure if i can use them there . Any idea buddies ?.

Cheers
    Deepa

9. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Dear Deepa, Glad to have a new friend in Lux soon ... Ofcourse, you can(must) bring Mixie and Wet grinder ... In India, we use 3 PIN PLUG but here We have 2 PIN PLUG ... anyway u can change the PIN but cutting the wire and attach the 2 PIN PLUG to that ... If you get 2 PIN PLUG in Bangalore, you can buy one Mixie which contains 2 PIN PLUG ... Please let me know if u have any more doubts... Regards, Suni ... :)

10. deepat

deepat New IL'ite

Hi Suni

Thanks for ur prompt reply . My daughter is 2 yrs old and quite a fussy eater, thats what really makes me nervous . We have applied for workpermit for my Husband and not quite sure how long this whole process is going to take place. finding accomadation and stuff should be easier in LUX i suppose . there is one more thing i would like to know .Is it possible to find out , if its not a big trouble .
    I have put my daughter on 'pediasure ' , her only nutrition . i am so worried if i can get that in LUX . Can anyone check it out and letme know . It will be of a great help for me .

Cheers
    Deepa