1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Indian Ladies in Khalifa City A

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Abu Dhabi' started by hingo123, Jul 17, 2010.

1. hingo123

hingo123 New IL'ite

Hi,

We moved from Dubai to Abu Dhabi 6 months back and staying in Khalifa City A. This place is a bit far from the main city and have very limited facilites and limited people to interact. Please create an community to provide some quality time for ourselves and our childrens.

2. taurus4cb

taurus4cb Junior IL'ite

Yes a community for Khalifa A would be nice. I have been here for 6 months now. The biggest hassle is getting decent restaurant food delivered to Khalifa A. Nobody wants to deliver unless its a big party order.

So if other members in Khalifa A area can continue this thread it would be nice.

Thanks in advance.

3. thansia

thansia New IL'ite

hi
    'm currently staying in dubai and v r planning to move to khalifa city in august. can anybody suggest good schools for my children??? they are in kg1 and kg2.

4. preethidhruv

preethidhruv New IL'ite

I have been in Khalifa City A for about 9 months..I like it here...better than living in the city..the traffic and noise ...though I must admit I miss the easy reach of restaurants and supermarkets.

5. preethidhruv

preethidhruv New IL'ite

I understand most takeaways in both Mazyad Mall and Al Raha Mall do home delivery. There is a Subway in HCT in Khalifa City A which delivers. Phone no: 02-5563494. Also try China Hut in Mazyad Mall - 02 5532335. Automatic Restaurant & Cafe [Arabic] 02-5562354.

6. taurus4cb

taurus4cb Junior IL'ite

Thank you very much preethidhruv.

7. careerlife

careerlife Senior IL'ite

Hi everyone

I would like to know about the kind of houses available in Khalifa city A? Are they villa partitions or apartments? What are the rent scales there? Please advice as we might plan to move shortly. Also if anyone knows of any houses to let, please let me know.

Rgds
    SH

8. preethidhruv

preethidhruv New IL'ite

Hi,

You can contact First arrow properties for apartments/villas - whatever your budget is. They have an office in Khalifa City A 02- 5567579. You can also check Abu Dhabi week magazine available free every Thursday at most malls...they have a good selection of properties available for your budget range.
    The place we live in is a proper villa divided into Studios and larger apartments. It is a really nice place.

Good luck with your search.

9. momkarnik

momkarnik Senior IL'ite

hi
    all,

this is mom styng at baniyas east, its also very calm area, i dnt know about khalifa a city, is this calm area, there is any shop or market,

plz let me know about this area

10. careerlife

careerlife Senior IL'ite

Hi ILs

As I mentioned earlier, I am looking at shifting to Khalifa City A. Thanks Preethidhruv for the number of first arrow properties...i did speak to them and have arranged to see the place on saturday...meanwhile i came across a few private agents who deal with the houses in khalifa city...they are offering a lower price, lower commission and no security deposit, unlike first arrow...they are however, individuals, in the sense what one guy told me was he will just show the house and will let us meet the landlord after that..we shud sign the agreement with him..no cheating or anything..its directly with the landlord...are these reliable? i am not very comfortable with dealing with the ladlord directly..will there be any problems if we get into these agents...i got the contact details of these individuals from the newpapers...someone pls help urgently