Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by ksridevi81, Sep 19, 2008.
Hi Friends, I am coming to Sweden next month...I am working for Volvo, Can i get some good company over there to enjoy..and to travel around...i will be there for one month...........
I will be staying at Olskroksgatan
i need some info urgently..my husband might take up job offer n move to Lund.. we have a son 6 yrs old.. few things i would like to know..
* do people speak English their? as some people have been telling us that unless we learn Swedish v cant do anything their?
* i would be putting my son in international school as he is going currently also in international school.. what r approx fee.
* avg rental of a gud 2/ 3 bedroom house in Lund ?? v have heard some horrifying stories about 4-9 mths of waiting for getting apt on rent.. is it that difficult to find a decent place to raise a family..
* what is gud salary to take up a offer..
* and most importantly is their an active Indian community there..n how easy or difficult wud it b for a child to integrate into the new culture n society..
thanks.. waiting for replies..so that v can make a informed decision..
This is Hema. Just ten days back we came to gothenburg sweden. My Husband is working in logica. i dont know anyone here.
Hi Hindu, This is Chinnu. Came to stockholm recently. Would like to start working in next couple of months. I'm with IT background and currently on WP Dependent VISA. Please advice.
My name is Sangeetha. Am basically from kerala. I came here to gothenburg just a week back and i would like to make friends here.
I am moving from South Africa to Sweden Within the next 3weeks and would like to make new friends.
sangeetha for how long will you be staying in Sweden?
anyone from the above still in Gothenburg? I am moving there soon from India for a year.
This is Indian culture. But this is very good culture.