Indian Ladies in Geneva - Meet here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Switzerland' started by Induslady, Aug 22, 2007.

1. prishlok

prishlok New IL'ite

Hello,

I am Priya travelling to Geneva for 6 months.I would be working for UNO.Please help me. I would also appreciate your help in finding apartment or room

Thanks
    Priya

2. prishlok

prishlok New IL'ite

Hello,

I am single girl travelling to geneva working for UN.Would appreciate if we can be friends.

3. tmistry21

tmistry21 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

i am a bit new to this...
    My finacee has moved to fribourg, and were getting married next year.
    The Plan is for me to move over, however my career is fashion based,web design from the UK.
    I am thinking of maybe considering setting up a mobile type service, of threading, waxing, nails etc for ladies.
    Has anyone come across any indian ladies who do this in or around fribour/geneva?
    Do you think you would prefer to have a indian lady do this?

Thanks
    Tayjal

4. anamikavajpeyi

anamikavajpeyi New IL'ite

Hi Indian Ladies in Geneva,
    I'm Anamika, a psychologist and educator from Dubai. We are planning to relocate to Geneva. We have 2 kids, 6 month old and 9 years old. What's your advice regarding prospects, savings, education and general standard of living ? I'm looking forward to hear from all of you :)
    Cheers.

5. VidhyaShankar

VidhyaShankar New IL'ite

Hi All,
    My husband has got an opportunity to work in Geneva. I have a 2.5 yr old daughter and 9.5 yr old son.
    We are now doubting if we should take up this opportunity due to high cost of living there.
    We googled and found that international English schools are costlier near 20000 Frank. For two kids it's going to be too costly.
    My husband says he can't take family initially bcoz he won't enough money to put them in school.. He needs to earn for 6 months atleast to put my son on school..
    Please ladies we are confused.. Please let me know the reality...