Indian ladies in Dublin, Ireland - introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by madhukri, Jul 4, 2007.

1. aarthi7

aarthi7 Senior IL'ite

hi music,
    for getting accomodation with indian ladies,your friend has to approach through proper channels,,,firstly,i suggest your friend to register with the yahoo group-dublinindians....then she can send mails to the group stating what she needs and the response would be much better..
    there is another group-indiansinireland.she can alternatively try registering there and trying it...
    hope this helps
    cheers
    aarthi

2. ssjhingan

ssjhingan New IL'ite

Hi..I am moving to Dublin after 3 months..my husband works there...can anyone tell me howz life there???

3. aarthi7

aarthi7 Senior IL'ite

hi jhingan
    welcome..life here is pretty much the same as in any european country..the climate might be a bit harsh sometimes,,,but other than that ,the city doesnt have any flaws,,there are lot of indians around and many indian shops,restaurants as well...as with any other country few places might be a bit dodgy,so make sure you stay in a safe area..transportation facilities are quite good and you dont need a car unless you stay in any of the other counties...i am sure you will like it here..

aarthi

4. BharathiKarthi

BharathiKarthi New IL'ite

My husband will be travelling to Dublin, Ireland for 6 months. I would like to know how safe is Durblin. Do we get Indian groceries there. How is the weather there?

5. shruthiyns1

shruthiyns1 New IL'ite

hi all,

i just came last week to dublin from bangalore. i stay in carrickmines. is there any good creche nearby.

thanks,

6. pawan1

pawan1 New IL'ite

hello madhukri i'm from italy and coming in dublin on 30th of june can you help me because i dont know anything about dublin . thanks pawan

7. pawan1

pawan1 New IL'ite

hello aarthi i'm from italy and coming in dublin on 30th of june can you help me because i dont know anything about dublin . thanks pawan

8. pawan1

pawan1 New IL'ite

hello Aarthi i'm from italy and coming in dublin on 30th of june can you help me because i dont know anything about dublin . thanks pawan

9. IlooJohn

IlooJohn New IL'ite

Hello Ladies....

My hubby is goin to work in Dublin and ill b moving with my 6 months old kid.... i would like to knw any indian / srilankans living in dublin.... also i would like toknw which is the good place to rent a house in dublin which is close to groceries and metros....

10. Nithu59

Nithu59 New IL'ite

Hi,

Am Nithya , my husband is moving to dublin for work.we are planning to move in another 4 months would like to know about the place.

thanks...