Indian Ladies in Dubai - meet here!

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by safa, Oct 29, 2006.

what should be the punishment for the god mans in India ?

1. Life time imprisionment

52.9%
  2. Sentenced to death

27.1%
  3. Should be punished with the family

4.3%
  4. 10 - 15 years locked up

15.7%
  1. maha

maha Senior IL'ite

Re: Dubai Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Dear Zeenat,

Thanks for your wishes...

Everyday i log on to the site, but today i logged on with much more expectation just to get the love and affection that u would have sent...:-D

As u rightly said this is my first b'day after marriage...So i feel so energetic and feel like i am the most blessed person in this world..
    :yes:

2. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

hi maha

many more happy returns of the day !!!!! so how did ur day go...what all special u did on ur D day....so do update us abt all tht !!!

lov
    sowmini

3. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

hey zeenat,thanks for ur welcome..i think both of u are almost in the same stage of life,baby sitting big time....

lov
    sowmini.

4. maha

maha Senior IL'ite

Hi Sowminivibu,

Thanks for ur wishes..

My B'day was so special that i would cherish it for ever...
    It started with a b'day bash at 12.00 with cakes, candles, flowers from very close friends and wishes from my siblings...
    Had a good lunch, went for shopping, and later ended the day with a dinner at 12.00 with the same set of friends who started my day...
    Then me, my hubby, and 2 very close friends went to mamzar beach where we got a peaceful atmosphere with refreshing cool breeze..

The most special thing about this B'day was that it was my first B'day after marriage and my hubby took off. and stayed with me throughout the day...

Started with a big bash and ended peacefully....

For all the things that happen in ur life and for whatever u have been blessed , i just have 3 words to say,

"PRAISE THE LORD"

5. sumisen

sumisen Senior IL'ite

Hi every one
    I am Suma living in Abudhabi for past 10 years. I am from Tamil nadu. I am very glad to meet you all ladies living in Dubai. We frequently visit temple in Dubai. I would like to know the areas in Dubai where we can get good Indian dressess and other materials cheaper. I any one of you is frequent shoper Please let me know.

Keep in touch
    Thanx
    Bye for now
    suma

6. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi suma,
    u r welcomed in IL.i am from mumbai,living in dubai for past 4yrs.came here after marraige.well i guess u come to the temple in bur dubai.there are many shops in bur dubai's meena bazaar where u can find indian dress materials as well as ready made garmetns.

BENZER,ROOPMILAN,ROOPAM,GHUNGHAT,REGAL,BAREEZAE,SHEETAL are my fav.also in deira there are many shops where u can find dress materials.In deira there are many road side small shops where u can get cheap and reasonable materials.

Well thats all i know.there's karama centre and LuLu in karma where u can get more of south indian traditional dresses and materials.

so shop till u drop next time u come to dubai :wink: .HAPPY SHOPPING.....

take care.:wave
    bye c ya.....

regards,
    zeenat rizvi :-D

7. padmajamahesh

padmajamahesh New IL'ite

Hi friends:-D

I am Padma,newly joined member.It took me somedays to know about the threads,post etc. I am very glad to see this site and interactions between the members who had never seen each other:2thumbsup: .

Iam living in Dubai for three years. My family includes my loving hubby & and my two daughters. Iam working in an American School (Dubai American Academy) as Lab Technician. I enjoy reading, cooking,listening to music, going for shopping.Whenever I get time i try new dishes.I came to know this site through my friend Seena, who is a member of this site.

Iam really looking forward for your replies for my first attempt in a forum.

Luv
    Padma:wave

8. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi padmajamahesh,
    very nice of u to join this site.i am also from dubai living in karama.my family consists of my hubby and my daughter.well we both r of the same profession :-D .i was wrkg as a lab technician in ARAB UNITY SCHOOL, till last yr.ive not joined after my delivery.may be i will in sept.how long r u wrkg for DAA.coz my friend new a lab technician who joined DAA after leaving my school.may be u also know her.

where do u live in dubai?...stay in touch.
    u will soon get addicted to this site.
    till then bye take care.

regards,
    zeenat rizvi :wave

9. femmesevante

femmesevante New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,
    I am Sangeetha-first timer in every sense...this is the first time I am posting anything on the web ever...but I couldn't resist myself after seeing the interesting comments and posts on the site....it's really good to see so many ladies in Dubai.
    I am married, landed in Dubai after marriage, I've been here for 2 yrs now, working and stay with my Hubby dearest in Karama. Basically hail from Hyderabad(tht's where my parents live) but my in-laws r in Bangalore. I've been brought up all over india as Dad was in Defence...we spent most of our lives in the north, hence my love for north-indian food. I must say we were lucky enough to travel so much and see so many places with Dad...i used to love going to new places and meeting new people and making friends.
    I love reading, music and cooking...I am a vegetarian by choice but cook non-veg as well...
    I love to meet people, make friends and that's why when I came across this site I was thrilled to see so many ladies in Dubai from India, must say tht the site is coool and all the posts r really heart-warming & so I decided to introduce myself and make some more friends.

Attached Files:

10. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi sangeetha,
    welcome to this family :goodidea: .in this site u will find friends and only friends....good helpful friends.as u like making freinds.i also live in karama.where in karama do u live? im basically from mumbai.same like u landed here after marraige.im not working now,but was till last yr.now i am doing fultime baby sitting of my baby girl.

i also love meeting new people and making friends.thats y im a very very frequent visiter of this site.ive litterally stoped watching TV :roll: ever since ive joined IL.

hope to c u arround.bye till then.

regards,
    zeenat rizvi :wave