Indian Ladies in Dallas, Plano- Meet here !

Discussion in 'Indians in Dallas' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. ani86

ani86 New IL'ite

Hello everyone,
    This is my first message in IL. We have been living in sunnyvale CA for last 4 years. We are thinking about moving to plano by early 2013.
    Has anyone moved from bay area to dallas/plano area in this forum? can you please share your experience. Any regrets? Only thing pressing me is missing my friends circle in bay area..and obviously bay area comforts.

thanks in advance & happy holidays,
    Anitha

2. Srividya1208

Srividya1208 New IL'ite

Hi,

Any one living in Camden Legacy Park ?

3. Srividya1208

Srividya1208 New IL'ite

Hi ,
    Any one who know good pediatrician in Plano close to 75024 ?

4. Chennaigirl86

Chennaigirl86 New IL'ite

South Indian Classical Carnatic Vocal Music classes are taken for kids at Richardson,Texas. Anyone interested in training their kids in music of age above 6, do email me at iampoorni2786@gmail.com for further details.

Classes would start on Vijaya Dasami, 14th October. Call and enroll for classes soon to get Vijaya Dasami offers.

Send PM to further details to contact over phone.

5. mom2gurls

mom2gurls New IL'ite

I def want to meetup with some indian families in the frisco plano allen McKinney area! I have three girls 6,8,13. We are a north indian family that just likes to hang out and have a good time!! Please PM me or you can email me at mona.ahluwalia@gmail.com!!!

Let meet up for coffee since the weather is getting cold!!!

6. Honey26309

Honey26309 New IL'ite

Re: Relocating to Dallas

Hi Friends,

Pls suggest some good pre-k schools in irving area. Planning to move next month.

Thanks in advance.

7. Deep452

Deep452 New IL'ite

Re: Relocating to Dallas

Hi,
    We are moving to Dallas by dec end.We are looking for Schools and apartments at coppell isd and plano ISD with Indian population.So far what ever we have researched we figured out some good schools in coppell ISD like valley ranch elementary and lakeside elementary.And I have not done much search on plano ISD but Skaggs Elementary seems good.We are in a fix which ISD is better since Best school is our first priority.And if somebody can give me inputs on what all programs do schools in these two ISD's offer.I really liked the Project based learning method of Valley ranch elementary and lakeside elementary.We are looking for some good apartments in $900 to $1000 range

My Husband will work from home only so there is no commute required.

Thanks,

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
  8. srivastavachiti

srivastavachiti New IL'ite

Hi Mona

I am in NJ planning to move plano TX soon .I have one kid she is 2yr old.We are from lko .As we are planning to move plano can you suggest howz d place and everything? I am fulltime mom and love to hangout.Can you suggest any gud appartment in plano with indian community?

Thankx
    chiti

9. len

len New IL'ite

Hello,

My name is Leena. I live in Boston with my husband and daughter. We are going to be moving to Texas. I would like to get some information about the places we can find
    good apartments to rent and
    good school district my daughter is 4 yrs old

Hoping to hear from you
    Thank you
    Regards
    Leena

10. niki22

niki22 New IL'ite

Hi Mona!

I recently moved to the Richardson area after getting married last year. Am new to Texas and would def like to meet new people here....Let me know if you would be interested.
    Thanks!