Indian Ladies in Bur Dubai - Meet here

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by Sylviaram, Apr 9, 2008.

1. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Re: Indians in Bur Dubai!! - what can we do to make better use of our time?

Hi Sylvia
    How come I missed this thread, I wonderBig Laugh

I am a resident of Bur Dubai, and living close to Baqer Mohebi S/M. Which building do you reside, since you have also mentioned the same locality.

I am a working mother, and will be available only on Fridays. May 16th is fine as of now for me. I have a daughter.

I am very excited to see you all dear ladies.

Warm Regards
    Shanti Subramanian
    22-4-08

2. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Hi Sylvia
    How come I missed this thread, I wonderBig Laugh

I am a resident of Bur Dubai, and living close to Baqer Mohebi S/M. Which building do you reside, since you have also mentioned the same locality.

I am a working mother, and will be available only on Fridays. May 16th is fine as of now for me. I have a daughter.

I am very excited to see you all dear ladies.

Warm Regards
    Shanti Subramanian
    22-4-08

3. Sylviaram

Sylviaram Bronze IL'ite

Hey Shanthi,

I live in the Kamat Resturant Bldg in Kuwait street. We shall meet soon.

Regards
    Sylvia

4. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Dear Friends,
    I have moved all the posts relating to IL meet to Caal for Dubai Ladies get-together thread..just to be consistent. Please storm your ideas re: our meet in that thread.

Thanks & Regards
    USHA

5. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Hi Sylvia

Thanks for your reply. BTW, where is my pos in the thread,,,,,,,,,,,,, not seen only!!!!!!!!Drowning .

These days last few of my postings never seem to appear anywhere? May I know why? :idea

Warm Regards
    Shanti
    23-4-08

6. Preethi Patnaik

Preethi Patnaik New IL'ite

Hi Ladies

This is finally happening and yes 16th will be fine by me too. A good place to meet would be the play area in Lamcy. The kids will have fun and there is a lovely place to sit around and chat and have coffee refreshments. There is no time limit there so we can chat chat chat [​IMG]. We can pack refreshments for kids or we can head to the food court too. Lamcy opens at 930 am so we can meet for brunch or something and then move to the play area and hang out there till the kids tire themselves out.

I live behind Ramada Spinneys and have a 3yr old daughter. She has just started school KG-1. She is off to school 930am to 2pm so later on we can plan coffee mornings for the stay at home mums (and u girls if u can bunk for a few hours [​IMG] ) Or we can meet at a home on a saturday and have a potluck morning and play group for the kids.

have a nice day all looking forward to more inputs - its so nice to see Dubai on the homepage everytime i open indus ladies [​IMG].

Hi Shanti welcome :)
    preethi

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  7. Sylviaram

Sylviaram Bronze IL'ite

Hi Usha,

Though I appreciate you trying to merge both the threads, I would like to re-iterate the fact that "Call for Indian Ladies in Dubai" thread and "Ïndian Ladies in BurDubai" thread are very different and they both have seperate goals.

"Indian Ladies in BurDubai" thread is an initiative to exclusively form a group of women and kids in BurDubai to meet regularly and share and play together. This will benefit women who are finding it difficult to get playmates for their kids in this area.

The goal of this thread is to gather Indian Ladies who live close-by in BurDubai area to meet often. This will not be possible if the two threads are merged.

I would request you to put back the messages where they belong. However, the BurDubai Indian Ladies Group will join the "Indian Ladies in Dubai Meet" when it happens.

I hope you will understand and do the needful at the earliest. The BurDubai thread had a flow of messages and moving them is causing confusion.

Thanks and Regards
    Sylvia

8. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Dear friends,
    Please keep this thread for Bur Dubai Ladies (non-IL meet) discussions only. Regarding the IL meet, we will use the call for Indian Ladies get-together forum. This way, we will avoid confusion.
    Sylvia, I am sure you are not missing any continuity. However, if you face any problem, please let me know.

Regards
    USHA

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  9. Sylviaram

Sylviaram Bronze IL'ite

Hi Usha,

Thanks for your understanding and quick action. Some of the messages for eg.. the one where I had written the names of attendees of the burdubai meet is still showing in Indian Ladies in Dubai Meet thread.

If you check your thread you will find that some of the messages in Indian Ladies in Dubai meet have the above subject. Could you please move those messages to this forum too, please..

Thanks a lot!
    Sylvia

10. Sylviaram

Sylviaram Bronze IL'ite

Hello BurDubai Ladies,

Hope life is treating you good.. I would like to reconfirm the participation for the BurDubai Ladies meet which is scheduled for the 16th of May (friday).

Attendees : Sylvia, Preethi, Shanthi, Sowmi, Kalyani and Usha.

If anyone of you reading this message is interested in joining us, please let me know.. You can definitely bring your kids.. We will decide on the venue closer to the date.

Take good care and keep writing..

Sylvia