Indian Ladies In Bristol, Uk - Please Introduce Yourselves Here

Discussion in 'Indians in the UK' started by Rajehari, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Shil11

Shil11 New IL'ite

Hello Friends,

I am Shilpi and living in Bristol from almost 2 yrs. Today I was browsing and found this wonderful site for Indian ladies living abroad. I live with my husband and 14 months old son, so just busy with son most of the time.

2. Jayapremkumar

Jayapremkumar New IL'ite

Dear Ladies,
    Hi this is Jaya here..i have moved to bristol recently. I live in BS7 and will like to meet indians staying in and around BS7

3. Shama77

Shama77 New IL'ite

Hello ladies my name is Shama currently living in Newcastle for last 5 yrs. me, my hubby n 2 kids, we will be shifting to Bristol soon. So looking forward to meet some wonderful Indian ladies there, could we get in touch please?

4. Shama77

Shama77 New IL'ite

Hi Aruna Shama here, wud be soon shifting to Bristol, could you please tell me how is Bradley Stoke area to live in? Thanks will catch u all later :)

5. Pallawi

Pallawi New IL'ite

Hi
    I am Pallawi and we have recently moved from London.Would like to meet indian families and make friends. I am a full time mum to a naughty 20 months old toddler who keeps me on my toes all day long :)
    If you are interested please introduce yourself here. I would love to hear from you.

Thanks

6. shenba44

shenba44 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Am shenba living in bs1 1nr wit my 18 month kid n my husband. Am looking for indian friends wit children. .. so that my child wont feel alone and hope he mingle wit others

7. SaviF

SaviF New IL'ite

Hello,
    I am Savitha and have also recently moved to Bristol (about 7 months ago). I am also new to Indusladies. I am a mum to a 16 months old toddler and I live in WoT. Would love to meet new people.

Cheers
    Savi

8. Pallawi

Pallawi New IL'ite

Hi Savi,
    nice to hear from you.i too live in wot.it would be wonderful if we could meet.what you think?
    Where do you belong from india?

Cheerrs

Pallawi

9. bhagyalakshmi

bhagyalakshmi New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am Bhagyalakshmi, from Andhra. I will start my job in Bristol from 1st of April 2014 and my husband works in Leeds. I am looking for a shared flat in female only flat near Parkway Station for a month. Please let me know if there are any. I am looking forward to meet fellow Indian friends.

- Bhagya

10. aevinkinshuk

aevinkinshuk New IL'ite

Hi ladies, I live in Malmesbury, Wiltshire. Its around 28miles from Bristol.

I'm trying to get Indians moved here recently to meet up. You can share your own ideas and suggest any activities we can do as a group with family or with our children or just us ladies.
    Thanks fro your time .

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2016