indian ladies in abushagara area

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Sharjah' started by meetapakkal, Oct 2, 2010.

1. get2nisha

get2nisha Junior IL'ite

hi ladies,,
    nice to know so many tamil ladies in abu sahara,, sry was not in touch in il for looongg time.... i stay behind gift village

2. sivshankari

sivshankari Gold IL'ite

where r u nisha? im staying near india house restaurant?

3. deejan

deejan Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends

Janani here. I was away to India for sometime and back here. Hope Angumani have shifted ur residence opp to citycenter, well if that is so, then lets meet. I am in AL Thoraya pharmacy building behind citycenter, blue stripes building, did u guys had a meeting?

And Sangi
    First congrats on ur baby girl, am very happy. Somehow I lost touch with u all, but I used to think of u as we were only talking before everyone came to the park, and remember u well. How r u, how is ur sweetie, what's her name. Am still in the same place, if u can make lets meet again.

Janani

4. SANARUN

SANARUN Silver IL'ite

Hi janani,

Nice to c your post. My girl is not a baby anymore, incidentally we celebrated her 2nd birthday four days back. An active toddler. How is sanju doing? Remember seeing her as a small child. I, still, stay in the same building. As you said, we will try to meet in the near future.

Hope others respond too.

luv,
    sangi:thumbsup

5. deejan

deejan Senior IL'ite

Hi Sangi

Nice to hear abt her, what's her name? Well, sanju is doing well, she is busy with all her activities. No more crying, have changed a lot. She no more wants me to call her small one. She says mama I am a big girl now, she is quite intelligent and have matured a lot . Just time runs away like anything. Well Sangi, how is ur relative, Anu? say my hi to her. And what abt others, do u have any contacts with someone from the group.

Janani

6. deejan

deejan Senior IL'ite

Hi Paru

It was nice talking to u yesterday, I would like to come and meet u, this week I will try to come and give a call to u. We can have a small get-together in weekends and get to know each other. As some of us are very near we can choose common place or our house itself to meet. Eager to see and make new friends

Janani

7. SANARUN

SANARUN Silver IL'ite

sorry janani for the delay to reply. I hardly ever visit this forum as there are not much activities around and i totally forgot about posting here.

Anu has now shifted her residence to Buheirah and is also working for Ummal-quin bank as Senior Audit Officer, as shweta is old enough to take care of herself. So, i hardly get to meet her or talk to her these days.

We have named our angel SAHANA. She is my current avtar. Good to know about sanju. I just read your post about DPS admission. Though it is too early for me to think about it, please do post your experience here so that rest of the moms here would find it very useful.

Hope to meet you soon. I m not in contact with anybody from the old group as i left sharjah after 4 months post delivery and came back after a year.

Keep in touch.

Luv,

sangi

8. deejan

deejan Senior IL'ite

Hi Sangi
    Cute sweet name!!!!

Ok keep updating happenings, and lets stay in touch,

Janani

9. Angumani

Angumani Bronze IL'ite

hai janani

how r u? happy to see u again.u r right we shifted to new house.now i came to india for vacation.see u soon and plan for the meet up.

hai nisha

Its been long time to see u. have u joined mba? how is ur studies? finished...?

with regards
    Angu mani

10. get2nisha

get2nisha Junior IL'ite

hi angu mani,

Nice to get in touch with u..... hwz ur new area? got settled? Mba yet to start planning to register in India during my vaccation