Indian Ladies in Abu Dhabi - meet here!

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Abu Dhabi' started by desertdiva, Jul 5, 2007.

1. sumisen

sumisen Senior IL'ite

HI KANAKA
    Did you get your photographs to your email id. (taken with your daughter during the last meet up) if not please let me know your emailid
    I will send it across

bye
    sumisen

2. sumisen

sumisen Senior IL'ite

Hi Nandini
    How are you? How is your daughter doing? When is the next meet
    End of this month everybody will have exams I think? then Everyone will be busy packing for holidays. You are planning for holidays this time?
    I normally go on vacation in August for one month. How about you?

bye
    Sumisen

3. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sumisen
    Thanks for the snaps I got it.I thought I had replied.How is your husband now?How are the children?I saw you crossing the road near Honda showroom around 4 in the evening with your daughter.last week.I was travelling by bus then.

4. nandinibabu

nandinibabu Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sumisen,

:yes:we are doing good..how is Husband's health?..last week only nithya has completed her first monthly test..their school have only two semester, one in the oct and another one on march..so she is having one more monthly test on june 1st week and a revision test on july 1st week..vidhyakka will post a thread for meet mostly at this month end..iam planning my india trip after july 20th..but not yet booked the tickets yar:cry:..and also not yet decided thru which airlines iam going to fly..anyway this time its going to be a lit long india trip to me and nithya..since the schools reopens on sep14th..:crazy..what about you?..have you booked the tickets?..
    convey my love to your kids..

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  5. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

hi nandini,
    how are you? is ur gmail working now? i have sent a mail.

6. nandinibabu

sorry sujatha, its not working nowadays..i don't know what to do for this..because of that iam missing many mails day by day..atleast i can keep in touch with all of you here..

7. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

nandini, i called you last night, between 9:30 and 10pm. mobile was ringing, may be you all were sleeping.
    just wanted to ask you some medicine for cough for my son (4years old). now a days he is coughing daily night. seems allergic. i keep telling him not to share used foods in the school. but it is very difficult to make him remember this always since he is very small now.

8. sumisen

sumisen Senior IL'ite

Hi Kanaka
    I go to my Daughter's Drawing class in that area. How is your daughter doing? My husband is back to normal

Thanks
    Sumisen

9. sumisen

sumisen Senior IL'ite

Hi nandini

My trip to India is always confirmed on the last moment. So this time also the same. I send my daughter alone normally. But Not yet decided this time. We will see!

Hope to meet you soon. Is your daughter going for IDEA coloring competition tommorrow?

Bye
    sumisen

10. nandinibabu

oh i just noticed ur missed call..really sorry ma..will call you back..it was 10pm actually..i kept my mobile some where and i didn't check it also..after seeing your message only i came to know..

oh thats so bad..since the climate also not good,definitley we have to take care of them from all these things..there are so many reasons for caugh..normally i used to give( for dry caugh) 1tsp honey with half a tspn of freshly crushed ginger juice, mixing it together..tell him to brush and salt water gargling in the night and give this ginger honey mix at that time of going to bed..try this for 3 days..if the caugh continues than you have to take him to the doctor..it may be some allergy problem...there is good medicines in homeopathy for these type of allergies..there are few doctors in city for homeo treatment..you can check the following thread for good homeo in abudhabi http://www.indusladies.com/forums/indians-in-abu-dhabi/91015-any-allergy-clinic-abu-dhabi.html/
    also check this thread http://www.indusladies.com/forums/parenting-and-kids/
    try these and tell..

Last edited: May 13, 2010