1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Indian Idol on Sony Television

Discussion in 'TV' started by Soniya, Mar 17, 2006.

1. Maria

Maria New IL'ite

Sandeep Acharya is the Indian Idol 2

Hi Nagma,
    I saw Indian Idol-2 on Sony Television. It was interestingly presented. I loved the presence of Kajol and Isha Kopikar. After a long time I saw Alisha Chinoy singing on stage. It was a tough competition between Karunya and Sandeep. Most of the people thought it will be Karunya. But Sandeep stole the show with a big prize booty of Rs. 1Crore :tongue with a Maruti Boleno car and a free credit card worth Rs. 3 lacs. Wow!!! This means a lot to me, but it is all the hard work you deserve. Best of luck Sandeep Acharya and Karunya.

2. Nagma

Nagma New IL'ite

Indian Idol - 2

Yes, we have Second Indian Idol in the form of Sandeep Acharya. He looks smart and has great voice. True that I liked Karunya's voice better and also his dance performances were much better and tension free as compared to Sandeep Acharya. Anyway, there are doors open to both of them. Sandeep Acharya will now enjoy shopping with his visa card in his new Baleno !!! Good luck!

3. Chatter

Chatter New IL'ite

no craze for Inidan Idol - 2

The sequel of Indian idol was not so popular. The Indian Idol part - 2 was not as good as the first indian idol. Maybe because that was the first singing contest held. Even I did not see the contestants as good as in the Indian idol -1 .

Anyway, good platform for upcoming talent.