1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indian families in Parkland, FL

Discussion in 'Indians in Florida' started by Manvin, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Manvin

Manvin New IL'ite

We recently move to this area. Any Indians who live in Bell Parkland community, would love to make new friends.Also does anybody knows any eyebrow threaders in this area (33076). Thanks.

2. tashu

tashu New IL'ite

Hi Manvin,

I am Natasha and we live in coral springs(33065) ...I have a three old son who keeps me busy ..you tell what you do...

3. Manvin

Manvin New IL'ite

Hi Natasha
    Thanks for replying I have two daughters 5&3 I am a home maker and busy with kids. Which part of India are you from?

4. tashu

tashu New IL'ite

Hi Manvin

How are you doing? I am from north India (chandigarh) and its been 4 years in USA.
    and where are you from ...as we cannot exchange numbers out here you can find me on Facebook by Natasha Mahajan (Miami)

5. Manvin

Manvin New IL'ite

Hi there Hope u are doing fine. We are from Rajasthan originally I grew up in Aurangabad,MH Hey are you going to the IRCC Diwali festival since we r new to the area...we're thinking to go @evening And there is also a fall festival @coral springs this Sat -- have u been there before?

6. tashu

tashu New IL'ite

Hi Manvin

Sorry for replying late...we did not go to IRCC as we were busy that weekend ..we have been there in past years its nice ...hope you enjoyed IRCC festival but we will be going to south florida hindu temple for Diwali Pooja on 2nd nov so we can meet there ..Good to know that you are from Rajasthan I am from Chandigarh ...

7. Manvin

Manvin New IL'ite

Hi Tashu Which temple are you going the Shiva Vishnu ? And what time you are planning We don't have anything planned that day and we may join you there...let me know

8. tashu

tashu New IL'ite

Hi Manvin
    Sorry I read your post late anyways we will be going again on this sunday as its ankhoot to south florida hindu temple close to 12-12.30 if u guys plan to come we can meet there and this time I will definitely read your post before going

9. Manvin

Manvin New IL'ite

Hi Tashu
    Thats ok. Yes that's sounds great we can meet there I have never been there before can you please give me the address..you can email me at vinita_ns@yahoo.com Thanks n Bye