Indian Child 'Critical' After Brutal Rape: Doctor

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by kamdev1, Apr 20, 2013.

1. anjanag

anjanag Platinum IL'ite

I agree 100%. I also feel our education system/society should change. We need better human beings with strong characters.

2. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

He seems to be a psychopath. Its dangerous to keep such people alive. Sometimes i feel, middle east justice is better.

1 person likes this.
  3. kamdev1

kamdev1 Silver IL'ite

The Delhi Police has come under severe criticism after the five-year-old girl was raped and brutalized, allegedly by her neighbor. The girl was kidnapped on Monday from outside her home in east Delhi and was found two days later, not by the police, but her neighbors. After the case sparked huge protests outside the hospital, where the girl was admitted, a senior police officer was caught on camera slapping a woman demonstrator. The little girl's family has alleged that cops offered them Rs. 2000 to stay quiet after it reported their child was missing.

4. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

We are just breeding male demons and pyshcopaths more in this country.This guy should be fried alive.

5. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

A microscopic minority of a population in any country is psychopathic, but repeated instances of this needs serious thoughts.

Deprivation arising out of reduced economic opportunities, reduced sex ratio and the increasing economic divide is the cause of this delinquent behavior.

6. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

It is high time that the punishments are made severe. In Nirbhaya's case the minor was eventually pardoned just because he was not major. I would say he only should be punished more which will be an example for other minor boys. The minute a mother saying 'oh they are girly stuff' when her son plays with dolls and kitchen set is when the derogation for women starts!

7. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Tuffyshri,It starts even before that.The moment a male kid is born, there are mothers/fathers who are relieved and think that they will have an easy life.They do not teach him any morals and the worst is they encourge his wrongdoings as a "boy's thing" and he is licensed to do whatever he wants.

8. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

Human beings r making world a dirty place to live in...

Its nothing but we are nearing to the end of the world..

The person should b hanged in public.. Unless and until strict law is in for rape... There wont b a end of this... No excuse no trial direct hang in public...

I know am being rude but even i have a daughter... How can a person think of a child who is so innocent...

9. arch1209

arch1209 Platinum IL'ite

I don't know what to say! I am wondering how this child, even if she survives, how is she going to live with the trauma she suffered.... My heart also goes out to other children and women, who go through such abuse silently and live and carry this trauma forever...

10. yaminikrishna

yaminikrishna Silver IL'ite

Do not blame outside circumstances for this persons wicked behaviour. Example, i dont have a job so i will rape someone!! There r no woman for me, so i will rape someone!! They r rich i am poor, so i will rape someone??????????

Hell no, no excuses shud be given . It is him and him alone!!

1 person likes this.