Indian Boutique at Qatar

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by josjareena, Aug 6, 2010.

1. josjareena

josjareena New IL'ite

Hello Friends,

I just wanted to share with you information about indian boutique . There is a new boutique called Taal-The ethnic store located at 22-Bin Mahmoud street, Shop no:8, its near the techno blue ( Samsung Showroom) . They have readymade salwars, salwar materials, kurtas. and also stitching .

i had given my salwar material and they have done it well. This shop is run by a lady. Her name is Josey . If you want to visit this shop give a call on tel no:4361362 and check out the location. Well, they have a few new collections now and they told me further more collections will be available on next thursday. So just give a try if you want .

if there is any other good indian boutiques that have kurtas, salwar materials etc please forward ur infm as well.

Cheers :)
    Jareena

1 person likes this.

2. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Thanks Jareena for the info...actually some of us here are really looking for a good tailor and also for good salwars......by the way is the rates resaonable......:hide:

3. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

HI Josjareena

I found that FabIndia has some reasonable collections for ladies, a bit of ethnic collections...The shop is inside Mega Mart @ the Centre (Centre roundabout just after the ramadan signal).

I think they have good amount of chudidar collections (materials),though I haven't looked at them.

1 person likes this.
  4. josjareena

josjareena New IL'ite

Hi Priya,

Regarding the rates , yeah its reasonable. but if you compare the rate with srilanka i dont think it will be reasonable.

HI Preethi,

i have ssen the fab india collections at Centre when it had started newly . they have cotton kurta, skirts, but i havent seen salwar collections with them . i didnt find the rates so favourable also.

Regards
    Jareena

5. sakhibridal

sakhibridal New IL'ite

hi jareena,

how r yu

this is sonali from india ,i am running a boutique in india, i am currently dealing in hand embroided suits,sarees & tunics.

request to confirm your requirement, Please contact me through private messages.

Rgds
    Sonali

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2010
  6. josjareena

josjareena New IL'ite

Hi Sonali,

Thanks 4 d information.

7. sachinsharma

sachinsharma Bronze IL'ite

wow thats great i liked it. now indians in qatar would definitly get the feel of indians

8. shazia34

shazia34 New IL'ite

coctail couture second expo on 24 may at alarabi stadium

9. Mayavathi

Mayavathi New IL'ite

Hi,

I am new to this forum and would like to know someone who designs lehengas for kids.

I am new to Doha and have noticed that there are only a few shops that offer good salwars and kurtas. The collections at the big shops are very pricey and quality is not very great.

I have been to Taal, liked some of the collections. Cocktail Couture, I went to their last expo at FCC - they have some good collection of kurtas and I liked their range of salwar materials - very affordable. On their FB page it was mentioned that hte next expo is at TCA Qatar on July 26 from 3 pm to 10 pm.. Planning to go, a bit of shopping before I go to India!

Happy to see such an interactive forum! Something a place like Doha very much needs!

Maya

1 person likes this.
  10. Shylajasanthosh

Shylajasanthosh Silver IL'ite

Hi Maya,

thank u...what is tca?