Indian beauty parlours in Tourist Club Area

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by dearsins, May 17, 2009.

1. dearsins

dearsins Senior IL'ite

Hi all

I am new to Abu Dhabi and am looking for a good Indian beauty parlour here, for normal things like clean-up, facial, eyebrows shaping, hair cuts etc. I stay in the Tourist Club Area on the Electra road to Le Meridien Hotel (near Colours bldg.) and all the saloons here are run by Philippinas and are pretty expensive. Can any of you suggest a good one which is also pretty reasonalbe near my location.​

2. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

There are couple of them.One is one top of Adil stores and the other one isnext to Eldardo cinema right on top of Hot Breads.Both are run by Indians.I have visited the next one and she is very friendly.

3. priya_mary

priya_mary Senior IL'ite

Hi Dearsins,

Welcome to AUH....there's one beauty parlour called BLUSH LADIES SALON in the end of HAMDAN ST in TCA area, it's in LANDMARK PLAZA next to AL SALAMA HOSP bldg....Hamdan st is the parallel rd to Electra st...Blush salon is run by a Mumbai lady and she's good...I don't know of any other Indian parlour in TCA area...

U can also find details on more parlours in the below thread...

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/indians-in-abu-dhabi/53977-activities-hobbies-in-abudhabi.html

Regards

Last edited: May 17, 2009
  4. Raindrop

Raindrop Bronze IL'ite

Hi Dearsins,

U can try Sunitha Ladies Beauty Salon which is located in the Hot Breads Bldg Electra Street, Cont person Sunitha and the other is the one just opp to this Bldg Suhair Ladies Salon Contact person Sobia / Sheeba. Both seem to be gud! Hope this info will help.

5. mony

mony New IL'ite

hi priya.
    this is riddhi.can u give me a contact no. of blush ladies salon.iam a proffestional beautician.but iam new here in abudhabi.searching for a job.

reply plz.:)

6. unnikrishnanair

unnikrishnanair New IL'ite

i am also near to that area, u can find beauty parlours in hamdan street for less expensive, and i like to make friendship with u also.

7. sweety1279

sweety1279 New IL'ite

Sunitha Salon in Electra,Next to Eldorado Cinema,Hot Breads Building.

8. treesajohn

treesajohn New IL'ite

There is indian beauty parlour next to smokers center, Jumana Beauty Salon (baskin robbins building). They have keralite/ Filipino staffs and they are pretty good as well and very affordable as compared to others, it is run by a family from kerala

You can contact them on 02-6442414 or 050 7510321/ 052 7445737