India Lost the T-20 World Cup

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by kk2009, Jun 15, 2009.

1. kk2009

kk2009 New IL'ite

:bang WE LOST!!! I can't believe it!! How can these idiots play like such fools??? Was Dhoni out of his mind? What was our bowlers doing?

Even after losing so badly from West Indies, our over-confident team didn't even practice the next day. How could they take this match against England so lightly??

I can't tell you how upset I am. Tell me who is to be blamed for such dismal performance?

2. aharia

aharia Silver IL'ite

hi kk,
    i'm also very disapponited after seeing indians play.
    my opnion.....bowelers done a good job......
    bats men made a mistake.....esp ravider jadija.........he played like 50 over match.....he take 35 balls.........for just 25 runs.........we need just 1 ball for our winning total..........it didn't happend.............i blame the mistake is in bats men hands.

3. VRajesh

VRajesh Bronze IL'ite

As I am saying from the beginning, India are not comfortable from the starting itself.

They don't deserve this time cup, as they never showed any sort seriousness with any team.

Good luck South Africa and Sri Lanks

4. sweetgirl4flirt

sweetgirl4flirt New IL'ite

These morons lost and now they are blaming IPL for it. What Rubbish??? They stopped England on 153 after a great start by them. They even made 150 but could score the last 4 runs to win. They were simply complacent in the match and didn't think properly.

Where in the world did fatigue came in this? If they were tired how did they win the match agains pak, bangladesh and ireland? How did they score 150 runs.

Losers always have excuses!

5. Saveourplanet

Saveourplanet New IL'ite

So true!!!! All they needed was one shot... That's it. How can Dhoni just say "I am sorry" and be done with it? Today, they were showing the pictures of our team during the match with England and instead of looking disappointed with their performance, our team was happy and joking. And then they say that they feel more sad than us while losing.

It certainly didn't look like that. These khottas (donkeys) have made a complete tamasha of our country in the world. :rant