1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Index - the Multifaceted Varalotti.

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by Chitvish, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jay,
    My first interaction with you ! - my welcome wishes to our IL world & next, my sincere appreciation for bagging a prize in the beginning itself.
    You said it very right - I want to make it easy
    Members like me to delve into past treasures of IL
    for new comers like you !
    IL is a real goldmine, Jay !
    Thanks for your appreciative words.
    Love,
    Chithra.

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear ILites,
    Some Graceful, Gracious ILite has given a rating of 4 stars to this thread. At my level of authority I could never know who did that.
    I have a request to make to that kind soul. Please rate this thread based on the meticulous, humongous work done by Chithra.
    And Dear ILite who rated this thread, you confused Chithra's selfless work with Varalottis writings and brought down the rating from 5 to 4 stars.
    Well, to restate the simple truth, Varalotti's writings are his exclusive mistakes. Please don't punish Chithra for that.
    regards,

3. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chith ,
    I think of filing a case on you for adding tooooooo many feathers to your cap - leaving nothing for us ! Just kidding ! ! ! :hatsoff to you chith for this great grand work of indexing varalotti's posts ! I can feel your affection , admiration & dedication thoroughout the thread ! After seeing the long list of his threads , i 've started to admire my DH more than ever - thanks to you , chlth ! You 've done your best for your two dear friends ( cheeniya sir & varalotti ) ! The very name of the thread itself is a great honour to varalotti - "Index - the Multifaceted Varalotti " - i appreciate you specially for that ! The sub-titles are also very apt & catchy ! You are sure to get more and more blessings from your favourite Goddess Madurai Meenakshi ! My praNaams to you ! :bowdown
    Love ,
    Indhu.

4. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

My dearmost Indexloving Chithra
    I had to first double check if i came to the right thread as all the recent posts are by you. secondly had to make sure you were not giving links to the honorable recipe forum (good idea though:idea)
    Hats off to you for your patience :wowreally unbelievable quality work :bowdown Thank you for doing the index threads as it is an incredible way to look at all the great threads hidden beneath from first glance as sunken treasures.Bow
    I have to mention I am totally in awe at the manner in which you seperated the threads and gave index titles too:thankyou2:

Dear Sridhar
    The only thing that slightly over shadows my friend chitvish's work here is your incredible list of creations that is superbly impressive. For once I am speechless (?).
    Thank You for the great job that you have done and are doing.

5. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar ,
    I can say nothing but only this : I 'm really very proud of you , dear sridhar - keep on entertaining us with your lovely writings ! May Lord Ganesha 's ( paripoorNa) blessings be with you- ALWAYS !
    Love ,
    Indhu.

6. slp807

slp807 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chitra Mam,

Bow for your superb work.

It will be very easy for all of us here to browse Sridhar sir's threads. there will be lot of information in each of his post that we need to comeback to it very often.
    i think by creating an index it will be very easy navigating to each and every topic.
    and moreover i have missed lot of posts prior to my registering in IL.
    will try reading them at the earliest.

once again awesome work done by you mam.:clap:clap:clap

7. prishen

prishen Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chithra Maami,
    Wow!! what a fantastic job!!
    My thanks to you. Recently I saw your post on Varalotti's Sir ad in Dinamalar and then I started searching for his posts and he is really the great... I started searching for his story postings and today i am seeing this thread.. You are making our life so easy..

I have no words to thank you for all the efforts you take to guide us in this IL.
    I feel really blessed to be a member of IL. Nowadays not even a day pass by without visitng IL. You are really motivating!!

Dear Mr.Sridhar,
    I have now become a fan for your work. This thread will help new IL'ites like me who have missed your past treasures.

Namaskarams,
    Priya

8. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Mrs ChitVish,

And again, what an excellent job! Not just the index but the categorisation. That adds lustre to Varalotti's scintillating work. Varalotti's works were a bit scattered round the sub forum and now they are neat and compact. I am sure our members and guests will dive into this treaure and read Sridhar's works more and more easily.

Nothing but the best for the all time favourite in IL!

regards
    Vidya24

9. Chitvish

Dear Indhu,
    Well, you have indirectly hinted that I have started looking like a Red Indian with a multi-coloured (feathered) cap ! No problem - not many ILites see me in person. It is only you who see me most regularly every time I visit Madurai !
    Now, don't tell me that I helped you more in admiring your DH! As if I do not know..............now, let me not finish the line for fear of embarassing you both!
    I write he is multifaceted because he is a professional, writer, Mason.....all rolled into one and above all, a friend to all ILites.
    Thanks, Indhu.
    Love,
    Chith.

10. Chitvish

Dear AC,
    If Chithra is indexloving, the beneficiaries are the Honourable ILites !:coffee
    I am sure, when you saw Varalotti's thread by the name Milaku kuzambu & paruppu thogayal, you thought I was giving a link to my recipe forum for a combination exactly under the same name - not a bad idea, though !!:idea
    Remember both me & VR coming from the same place, prefer such ancient, traditional combinations any day than pastas & pizzas !
    Yes, now none of you can complain that you never knew that some of his threads were "sitting" in the Snippets Forum, Miscellaneous recipes, Religious Forum, Wishes, ILites meets etc !
    I want you all to know that Varalotti is Sarvavyapi in IL !
    Thanks.
    Love,
    Chithra.